Here's my tax
20240307_093005.jpg

Oh wow, hi Teddy! Nice to meet you! The amenities include a poop mountain!! Make yourself at home ☺️

What sort of enclosure will the silkies go in? Will it be out of sight if your other Roos?
I have an enclosure I call The Summer House. I do have to place some covers on the lower half of the doors as it is 1” chicken wire, the area is 10x20 in size.

He and my silkie hens will reside in there for a bit, since he is only here for a month or so I am not worried about him needing to go outside, I just hope the hens and he get along!

This was from yesterday: look at Albert’s nice full crop! And I had nothing to do with it! She opted to eat all on her own 😁 I suppose she could just be swallowing sticks and dirt, but I expect this really means she is feeling well enough to eat pellets again. It has been 2.5 weeks since I found her sick and anorexic. So now fingers crossed we don’t backslide and I can stop worrying. PhewView attachment 3772316
She looks perky - so I imagine the extra attention you are giving her is working 😊💕

How many are here? And who?View attachment 3772389

View attachment 3772391Pear working on laying an egg

View attachment 3772390And Blanche wanting to lay.....she hopped in, then froze as Pear can, has, and will thump her for being presumptuous

And Friday fluff

View attachment 3772392Rose, Violet, and Hetty practicing for fluff

View attachment 3772393Storm (turned at the last second)

View attachment 3772394Twirp, with her usual energy, setting examples for Blurr and Focus

View attachment 3772395And Mera

Everyone has been in motion lately except when sheltering from the windView attachment 3772396Fluffy butts on a rail
Awwww 😊 it’s tough being a hen wanting to lay an egg sometimes! 😊

Back
Top Bottom