So late at night, but those two poor dogs are barking at nothing. That neighbor (with the unruly rooster) has their two dogs and shouldn’t even be allowed to own them. Cruelty to animals is something that I don’t condone. They have no cover for rainy days or hot weather. That neighbor must be some kind of lunatic. He refuses to look me in the eye when he’s in his yard. Sheriff must have made an impression on him.
Tax? What kind of tax do you want to see? :old :idunno

I am a little late, but I saved these pictures for Mugs Monday.

Little Miss Spooky.
DSCN2872.JPG
DSCN2873.JPG
DSCN2875.JPG
DSCN2880.JPG
DSCN2886.JPG

She is her Grandpa's girl all right.
DSCN2799.JPG

Ikr?! I'm using him in one of my breeding projects!!!!

Thanks!

Nope but she finally started laying again!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Yup! Their names are Razzle and Dazzle!!!!
Dazzle and Dazzle hahaha great names!

And I am so glad Pancake is well and laying eggs!

So late at night, but those two poor dogs are barking at nothing. That neighbor (with the unruly rooster) has their two dogs and shouldn’t even be allowed to own them. Cruelty to animals is something that I don’t condone. They have no cover for rainy days or hot weather. That neighbor must be some kind of lunatic. He refuses to look me in the eye when he’s in his yard. Sheriff must have made an impression on him.
I love that photo of your rocks as babies all lined up on your arm roosting - how about that one 💕😟

And I am sorry your neighbour is so unjust, poor pups and poor chooks 😢

Gosh I am still thinking noir this lovely chook
799ECCDE-6C3F-4C70-8013-89117FBBB8AF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom