Some jerk set his large dog on my old boy and me yesterday evening. I had too grab my boy and run. The idiot thought it was just a bit of fun. It almost broke me and my poor old dog was terrified

The last guy in the same flat was a professional burglar he's left now they've moved in this plank.. I heard him giggle before the dog was on us, he didn't even call his dog back.
If I report this it could cost his dog's life, if I don't it could be the end of my boy and even me.

Tax
1000001890.jpg

1000001668.jpg

Some jerk set his large dog on my old boy and me yesterday evening. I had too grab my boy and run. The idiot thought it was just a bit of fun. It almost broke me and my poor old dog was terrified

The last guy in the same flat was a professional burglar he's left now they've moved in this plank.. I heard him giggle before the dog was on us, he didn't even call his dog back.
If I report this it could cost his dog's life, if I don't it could be the end of my boy and even me.

Tax
View attachment 3779210

View attachment 3779209
That guy is a cloaca. Not even human.

That guy is a cloaca. Not even human.
He is human. Don’t ever go down the path of thinking otherwise. Bad things happen when people think others are less than human.
He is a nasty viscous good-for-nothing human who should have his dog taken away from him and should maybe go to jail for assault with a deadly weapon (the dog), but he is human.

Tax
View attachment 3779210

View attachment 3779209
What! This is awful! Since you probably couldn’t outrun a dog who wanted to catch you, does that mean the dog lost interest eventually? Did the jerk call it back? It would probably be bad news bears for Princess if that dog caught her in the front yard :(

Back
Top Bottom