17 weeks and 2 days

They hatched on 24 Nov 2023 💕

I guess another few weeks and Betty should be laying. And I have not heard Bert crowing yet, but he has been doing some sneak attacks on the girls. Which is why I am worried about Red.

Other than being a bit of a brat he has actually been very good (hope I didn’t just jinx myself).

Just now - him and his sister hanging out.
View attachment 3780524

Thankfully I have lots of hiding places here!
He's getting into the hormonal idiot phase. Expect the sneak attacks and expect some chaos for a while. Hopefully the ladies thump him.

Happy Pony Sunday.
Today my ‘pony’ is this little guy who snuck out of the undergrowth.
I don’t know if he is still alive because later in the day there was a lot of interest from the chickens in that general area.
The storm has passed and today is sunny, so hopefully things will dry out. So far I haven’t seen too much damage but I have not dared look in the basement and I haven’t gone to see if the road is blocked.
There is mud everywhere!
View attachment 3780467
I love garter snakes. They smell when they musk on you though.

1000010578.jpg

Estrella was a tiny pup that was fighting off parvo last spring. She's a beautiful, crazy, sweet girl now. ♥️

I’m worried about going to church today. I have head congestion and my back is killing it! I’m usually pretty responsive to church. But I need a better excuse than feeling sick
Oh please take care of yourself.
Plenty of vitamins, fluids and some deep heat ( arnica) on that painful back plus a pillow under your knees if you lay on your back.

Back
Top Bottom