Subs:.. during World War Two, they caused a lot of damage to allied shipping. Those German UBoats were sinking tons of ships and cargo. Even the latest subs have had their deadly troubles.
This does not deter me from going to Subway for a submarine sandwich. 9 grain toasted wheat bread, salami, ham, shredded beef, provolone cheese, black olives, lettuce, avocado, tomato slices and spinach leaves!
:drool
If you buy enough of those sandwiches they'll sink your wallet.

Subs:.. during World War Two, they caused a lot of damage to allied shipping. Those German UBoats were sinking tons of ships and cargo. Even the latest subs have had their deadly troubles.
This does not deter me from going to Subway for a submarine sandwich. 9 grain toasted wheat bread, salami, ham, shredded beef, provolone cheese, black olives, lettuce, avocado, tomato slices and spinach leaves!
:drool
Um that is tax worthy information there buddy ❤️

Did you contact TSC to see when chicks are getting in? Isn’t it Wednesday and Thursday?
I don’t buy chicks from TSC. I go directly to the source: feed store/ hatchery and sometimes I go to the hatchery to look through the inventory, but I buy from the feed store. It how it’s done here. Honor the people!

Very interesting

How chickens breathe

Sorry, but I disagree with this. My hen Dakota inhales and then farts out her butt!
Very interesting

How chickens breathe

when my chickens get hot, they get air conditioning. If they are cold, heat. If they’re hungry they get a five course meal. Jump Dakota! IMG_3564.jpeg

Hold on - I am confused. When you say you hate your math teacher you actually mean the opposite? Sorry - old lady here, not up on latest lingo!

And yes you did say you got 100% but that doesn't stop me congratulating you again!

:wee :wee :wee
I actually really like her, but I’m ticked off about her leaving. I’m sure she has a good reason for it though.

So, I’ve had glasses for a really long time. I’ve been getting really annoyed with them, so yesterday I got contacts. They aren’t that bad actually. It’s really weird, being able to see without needing to put glasses on. I still have my old pair of glasses and I’m getting a new pair, but I’m really surprised at how much I like the contacts.

Back
Top Bottom