SHRA is owed 😊

I like wattles oh and babies of course ❤️
CE088EDE-4A55-450C-AF81-1F59CB529A3A.jpeg
SHRA tax: Bananas is so sick of Coach always hogging the camera

You know you can change your caption after your name, right?

Crowing is what it is now, everyone helped me change mine to ‘Professional Chicken Wrangler’

Maybe we all need to give BB some suggestions.

How about something like ‘Chicken Mama’
Ah! Woah! I got surprised with a Premium badge! Funny I didn’t get notified of it- a big Thanks to who made this happen 😁🤩
I’ll probably end up with something obscure, but would love ideas.

I do spend an inordinate amount of time up there with my rake, leveling out the great big moon craters the girls dig out. It feels like giving them a fresh canvas. Maybe something about raking?

For Caturday I give you Keeper in the Mimosa Tree.
DSCN2906.JPG

He ought to be ashamed of how he ended up there. He was tree by a chicken. Not just any chicken mind you. This chicken.
DSCN2928.JPG

Keeper has done nothing to Poppet, yet she chases him every chance she gets.

I am spending more time outside now. Chores I have neglected I have caught up on. Grandma is still hanging on but totally unresponsive. In truth I have already started the mourning process and activity is helping me cope. I do know I cannot sit in that living room 24/7 just watching her breathe. I also am hiding if you will from her siblings that are now here pretty much everyday. I am done smiling and putting on a brave face for them.

View attachment 3786097
He ought to be ashamed of how he ended up there. He was tree by a chicken. Not just any chicken mind you. This chicken.
View attachment 3786098

I am spending more time outside now. Chores I have neglected I have caught up on. Grandma is still hanging on but totally unresponsive. In truth I have already started the mourning process and activity is helping me cope. I do know I cannot sit in that living room 24/7 just watching her breathe. I also am hiding if you will from her siblings that are now here pretty much everyday. I am done smiling and putting on a brave face for them.
Huge hugs to you and I am glad you are able to get outside a bit now (and avoid the siblings).
Poppet chasing Keeper up the tree made me laugh.
:hugs

View attachment 3786097
View attachment 3786098

Oh he is a beautiful moggy! I love how he is colour coordinated with the Mimosa - I wish those trees grew here, I know they drive your (and Rosie’s) allergies wild but they are lovely trees.

Your Gran sure is a tough lady; it’s hard to watch when they linger. But I am very glad you are take time for yourself.

:hugs :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

I paid 140 to fix a prolapse vent on lety's bantam. Sometimes dads act hard but have a soft heart. I would pay any amount for my babies, fur or feather.
Dad was surprisingly not upset. He told Mom and I that we did the right thing by taking her. He would only pay money for dogs, no other creature. He always tells me that my chooks are livestock, not pets. I tell him that they are not and then he gets mad… it happens almost every day. He has gotten better now though, and he knows most of their names.

Ah! Woah! I got surprised with a Premium badge! Funny I didn’t get notified of it- a big Thanks to who made this happen 😁🤩
I’ll probably end up with something obscure, but would love ideas.

I do spend an inordinate amount of time up there with my rake, leveling out the great big moon craters the girls dig out. It feels like giving them a fresh canvas. Maybe something about raking?
Oh! Congratulations!

Well now it this case let’s see… how about ‘Moon Raker Earthworks’. ?

Chicken Crater Acres?
Dirty Bird Earthworks?

Which chicken?
Petunia a couple weeks ago when she was not well, I figured she was egg bound - still do. But a course of antibiotics and some worming and she was feeling better.

Did you see the X-rays I posted ? Very interesting - not as interesting as ManueB’s actually showing an egg on her hen, but still interesting.

Back
Top Bottom