You just cursed yourself...spin the roulette wheel to see who goes broody on a hidden nest.
NO ONE! Definitely not the darn silkies, I trying my darnedest to get eggs for my niece and such.

Eventually I’ll have chicks here in the end of May beginning of June. A bunch of silkies and likely every last one a cockerel!

NO ONE! Definitely not the darn silkies, I trying my darnedest to get eggs for my niece and such.

Eventually I’ll have chicks here in the end of May beginning of June. A bunch of silkies and likely every last one a cockerel!
Ooooo - I have been told - ‘we are setting eggs on the 10th, so I will pick them up on the 9th’.

Seems my niece has a plan finally 😊

So I have a week at most to get those silkies laying and being bred - come on girls get hopping! I’ll start collecting on the 29th, and then the n the 9th give her the best and most recent eggs, I’ll throw in a couple of Larry’s also.

@rural mouse the males will be barred correct?

Ooooo - I have been told - ‘we are setting eggs on the 10th, so I will pick them up on the 9th’.

Seems my niece has a plan finally 😊

So I have a week at most to get those silkies laying and being bred - come on girls get hopping! I’ll start collecting on the 29th, and then the n the 9th give her the best and most recent eggs, I’ll throw in a couple of Larry’s also.

@rural mouse the males will be barred correct?
The males barred? That’s not fair. If they are barred, then only the females can get into the club. No guys allowed? :eek: What an unfair world we live in today!!

Looks like one will be BLUE, one black and gold, one red/gold, 1-2 gold/blonde and 1 white (am I seeing a bit of grey on the face of the white one in the middle? Maybe splash/Colombian marked). The little darlings will keep you hopping....but do something about the neighbor roo! Does he have ANY hens now?
No hens sadly :(

Back
Top Bottom