Can’t spell tonight….

Maybe I need an incentive to spell correctly.
Nope!

This is a Butt Orpington
View attachment 3809918

And an Americana plus three butt Orpington
View attachment 3809919

Blame it on Notabitail- he hacked my car and made old Bessy drive me to Peavey Mart
Wahoooooooo!!

I didn’t manage to catch a shot of any two hens today, so will need to be crafty about this… how about Tasty Tuesday:
260D2D82-8D3A-4766-ABCA-D99238C5FC34.jpeg
A2D9BE8A-CE65-488A-82E7-7DADB9EB2A38.jpeg

It was dandelion piñata time!

As you all know, my yard work company has been doing well. I even service my own church lawns and maintenance issues. Today I saw a car parked in the parking lot and I knew who owned it. But I didn’t realize that I would find him deceased inside of it today. I’m sad for the family and especially his mother (a personal friend of mine) I’m hoping that my life will settle down soon. Lots of bad news lately. But I came home and found something to cheer me up!
Masked because I didn’t want them to pull my mustache hair!View attachment 3809776
:hugs
I am glad they were there to help.

Can’t spell tonight….

Maybe I need an incentive to spell correctly.
Nope!

This is a Butt Orpington
View attachment 3809918

And an Americana plus three butt Orpington
View attachment 3809919

Blame it on Notabitail- he hacked my car and made old Bessy drive me to Peavey Mart
Wait. What? You did it???

Aero knows her name already and she likes it.
My chooks have both feet firmly planted on the ground. It is a rule that has to be followed here in Cluckingham court
Makes me think so much of this song's lyrics. (Sorry, I was a teen in the 90's...).

Tax from the past. Not all chickens are born to fly....Piou-piou will never be aerodynamic.
IMG_20231210_122231.jpg

Well, no Poppet egg. She did spend a good 2 hours in the box rearranging all the hay to suit her. When she exited she came out singing the egg song with had me excited for nothing. This is good though, signs are now starting pile on that the first egg will be here soon.
That’s great! Betty never sings the egg song. She goes in the nest, lays her egg and leaves - all business like.

Makes me think so much of this song's lyrics. (Sorry, I was a teen in the 90's...).

Tax from the past. Not all chickens are born to fly....Piou-piou will never be aerodynamic.
View attachment 3810146
I have a few like that…. Can’t fly well or run fast.

Then there are the likes of Eli-too, Butterscotch and tippy, who fly and run well..

Back
Top Bottom