Ok sounds good!

So there are 3 Buff Orp and 1 Americana (Chevy ? I have a friend named Caprice and her nickname was Chevy 😊).
Chevy, Malibu, Suzuki, Hyundai, Austen Martin (AM), Lamborghini (Lam, Ghini), Tuareg, Peugeot, Caddy, Dart, Beetle, Bug, Limo, Kia, Camry, Chrysler, Cherokee, Porsche, Corvette, Nissan, Mercedes, Mazda, Bentley (I see this as more for a roo, but you'll be getting the school silkies, and maybe one will be well behaved and you can use the car theme for them too), Winnebago....

I know, WAAAYYYYY too many names, but if it sparks the right one....

And I want an entire village to go with it...a chicken village.

The Buffalo gnats here are awful. I brought Hilda inside for a while. She was covered in them. See her under eye area? Those are blood spots from gnat bites.
View attachment 3810300
The gnats especially love black chickens(and dark clothing too).
I put my black girls in a pen and applied permethrin powder. I turned on the coop fans too. I hope it helps them out.
Hattie & Hilda waiting their turns for the powder.
View attachment 3810302
I had an entire snow village with an N train setup and called it Bedford Falls (It's a Wonderful Life). It took me 2 days to set up with more village additions as I saw new beautiful things to add. A couple weeks up and then had to take it all down after Christmas. Wasn't worth the trouble but at least had the experience of finding out what a chore it was to unpack and re-pack everything again. Never took it all out again and gave it away to a friend with children.

Those NASTY buffalo gnats! We don't have them here but it angers me that such a nasty critter can kill poultry!!!! It's the reason I chose never to live anywhere near creeks or river beds where the nasty things breed! So sorry for your poor black chickens :(

Chevy, Malibu, Suzuki, Hyundai, Austen Martin (AM), Lamborghini (Lam, Ghini), Tuareg, Peugeot, Caddy, Dart, Beetle, Bug, Limo, Kia, Camry, Chrysler, Cherokee, Porsche, Corvette, Nissan, Mercedes, Mazda, Bentley (I see this as more for a roo, but you'll be getting the school silkies, and maybe one will be well behaved and you can use the car theme for them too), Winnebago....

I know, WAAAYYYYY too many names, but if it sparks the right one....
Winnebago 😳 well they are big chickens so guess. Winni for short??

Audi, Jaguar, Mercedes, maserati, ford, dodge…..
I think @rural mouse may owe SHRA tax….

😊

More coffee Wednesday
Twister Aug 2023
616C09CF-6BB8-4F6E-B912-AA81A638A01D.jpeg

She just hopped up for a visit what a brat!

I had an entire snow village with an N train setup and called it Bedford Falls (It's a Wonderful Life). It took me 2 days to set up with more village additions as I saw new beautiful things to add. A couple weeks up and then had to take it all down after Christmas. Wasn't worth the trouble but at least had the experience of finding out what a chore it was to unpack and re-pack everything again. Never took it all out again and gave it away to a friend with children.

Those NASTY buffalo gnats! We don't have them here but it angers me that such a nasty critter can kill poultry!!!! It's the reason I chose never to live anywhere near creeks or river beds where the nasty things breed! So sorry for your poor black chickens :(
Are those black flies? We have black flies here, they drive the horses bonkers!

Back
Top Bottom