IMG_3081.jpeg

If someone was to ask me a year ago, what I would be doing today, I certainly wouldn’t have answered “laying on my couch covered in chicken poop 💩 !” But here I am!
...killin' it!

Alex, I mean this in the best way... not every man I know can make being covered in chicken poop sound like an accomplishment!

...killin' it!

Alex, I mean this in the best way... not every man I know can make being covered in chicken poop sound like an accomplishment!
As I giggle sitting here smelling like a horse barn I’m my barn clothes 😆🐎

Speaking of which I better go do chores and say good night to the new kiddos.

978C1B1D-2E4B-4926-AA69-51D6B9F3C38D.jpeg

There is some strong enabling in this thread...
I'm resistant to hatching/buying more chicks. Plus, I already am looking at a possible 2 roos in my chick flock... can't have 4 roos, not enough hens for that.
Lol! You’re resistant 🤪 Going through two waves of chicks already this Spring gave you some immunity 😆

I suggest a Polish Roo - Mr P is a darling very quiet with the ladies. And doesn’t flog me like some Roos who shall remain unnamed - right Teddy?!

Silkies are not always sweet and gentle. I can only imagine what the offspring of him and Marty will be like!
I do like the look of Polish Roos. I have to consider my tiny toddler too. She had a well child visit on Monday, her official diagnosis is "small!" She is super tiny haha.
Hubby is being very open minded about the whole chicken thing. He's absolutely the "dad with the pet he didn't want" type of guy haha.

We have a freeze warning tonight, I went and plugged their water heater in before dinner.
20240424_105913.jpg
20240422_165652.jpg
And Kasumi looking adorable

Back
Top Bottom