I do like the look of Polish Roos. I have to consider my tiny toddler too. She had a well child visit on Monday, her official diagnosis is "small!" She is super tiny haha.
Hubby is being very open minded about the whole chicken thing. He's absolutely the "dad with the pet he didn't want" type of guy haha.

We have a freeze warning tonight, I went and plugged their water heater in before dinner.
View attachment 3810841
View attachment 3810842
And Kasumi looking adorable
Small - hahaha wonder what they would think of my family! A mother who is 4ā€™8ā€ and she has a brother who is close to 6ā€™ hahaha. My sister and I are 5ā€™.

Hate labels - I say if a child is thriving and active then all is good! šŸ˜Š

Those are really nice eggs youā€™re getting. I seem to have got the blue egg lottery won, I get eggcited when I see a pink or brown egg šŸ˜

No satin sheets for me today. The store didnā€™t have any. The Bedbath didnā€™t either. Walmart had a knockoff brand that would probably make it hotter for us in the heat of the summer
Satin?

Cotton would be the best for heat, there is a brushed cotton called sateen which is nice in the summer I have a set of those and they are good, bought them at Walmart many yrs ago.

I went to the Salvation Army store to get old sheets for the horses and to cover the hay so no chicken poop on it. Found some really nice sheets there. ā€˜Too nice for the barn šŸ˜Š

Small - hahaha wonder what they would think of my family! A mother who is 4ā€™8ā€ and she has a brother who is close to 6ā€™ hahaha. My sister and I are 5ā€™.

Hate labels - I say if a child is thriving and active then all is good! šŸ˜Š

Those are really nice eggs youā€™re getting. I seem to have got the blue egg lottery won, I get eggcited when I see a pink or brown egg šŸ˜
I kind of want to get a pink, cream, or white layer next!
My mom is 5'1" and she makes sure we never forget that inch! XD
I'm 5'3", hubby is the shortest guy in his family, so her being small isn't even an issue haha. She's right where she needs to be and is having a great time!
20240421_182045.jpg

Satin?

Cotton would be the best for heat, there is a brushed cotton called sateen which is nice in the summer I have a set of those and they are good, bought them at Walmart many yrs ago.

I went to the Salvation Army store to get old sheets for the horses and to cover the hay so no chicken poop on it. Found some really nice sheets there. ā€˜Too nice for the barn šŸ˜Š
But Sir Jaffar specifically wanted satin sheets. (Knights in white satin) šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

I kind of want to get a pink, cream, or white layer next!
My mom is 5'1" and she makes sure we never forget that inch! XD
I'm 5'3", hubby is the shortest guy in his family, so her being small isn't even an issue haha. She's right where she needs to be and is having a great time!
View attachment 3810875
Polish lay white eggs, I think Brahmas also lay white eggs. RM would know better than me and DVC they both have Brahma.

Back
Top Bottom