:hugs :hugs:hugs
This is so sad :(.
My young friend, thank you for the understanding. Thing is, Sir Jaffar was more than just a friend to me, he was the reason for me to keep going on with chickens. He was the guy who stopped the hens fighting, always a soft but firm demeanor. I’m going to miss him a lot. I’m depressed now though I have a responsibility to the rest of the tribe to be their rooster until another one comes along. (Which is impossible, because Sir Jaffar is irreplaceable)

My young friend, thank you for the understanding. Thing is, Sir Jaffar was more than just a friend to me, he was the reason for me to keep going on with chickens. He was the guy who stopped the hens fighting, always a soft but firm demeanor. I’m going to miss him a lot. I’m depressed now though I have a responsibility to the rest of the tribe to be their rooster until another one comes along. (Which is impossible, because Sir Jaffar is irreplaceable)
:hugs

:(This is probably the saddest post I have ever done here on BYC. I had to go to town this morning, and upon my return home I found Sir Jaffar lying in the run passed away. One of his spurs was hooked up to the chain link, as if fighting off a threat to his ladies. So, he’s gone and I am devastated.:th:hit
Oh Alex. So very, very sorry to read this.
He was a very special guy and a wonderful friend.
I have no words except that I know you are hurting and we are all here for you.
:hugs

:(This is probably the saddest post I have ever done here on BYC. I had to go to town this morning, and upon my return home I found Sir Jaffar lying in the run passed away. One of his spurs was hooked up to the chain link, as if fighting off a threat to his ladies. So, he’s gone and I am devastated.:th:hit
I'm so terribly sorry Alex. I have no words that will comfort you. We are here to provide whatever comfort we can. Remember your faith and your support community there. I wish I could take this pain from you my friend. :hugs :hugs :hugs

I feel like one of my children has passed away.
Maybe if I’m lucky enough, one of the littles will be a rooster. They had some time with him and maybe he passed along some of his wisdom to them? :idunno
This is a good thing to hope for. :hugs:hugs:hugs

I am truly so very sorry for your loss of Jaffar. He was more then a rooster, he was a friend, a confident, and leader. I felt some of your pain when I lost Drumstick. I know how bonded one can become with a rooster, who are the most misunderstood and often mistreated of the chicken world. Take some time for yourself and grieve. There is no shame of shedding tears for your friend. If you want us to hope one of those chicks that he took under his wing for a brief time is a boy, we will. I know one thing though, when the time is right, another rooster will fall into your lap who needs you. He will not be Jaffar but you may find similarities to him letting you know Jaffar sent him to you.

Rest in Peace Sir Jaffar
Royal knight in Queen Aurora's court.

I am truly so very sorry for your loss of Jaffar. He was more then a rooster, he was a friend, a confident, and leader. I felt some of your pain when I lost Drumstick. I know how bonded one can become with a rooster, who are the most misunderstood and often mistreated of the chicken world. Take some time for yourself and grieve. There is no shame of shedding tears for your friend. If you want us to hope one of those chicks that he took under his wing for a brief time is a boy, we will. I know one thing though, when the time is right, another rooster will fall into your lap who needs you. He will not be Jaffar but you may find similarities to him letting you know Jaffar sent him to you.

Rest in Peace Sir Jaffar
Royal knight in Queen Aurora's court.
:hit :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit

Back
Top Bottom