I only became a cat lady a few years ago. Itty Bitty Boo showed up in the chicken yard, in my boxer's mouth! She was about 8 weeks old, and a he!!cat. The dogs loved her. I had to wear gloves to handle her for the first week. I had her spayed with the intention of rehoming her, but no one, who wanted her, met my standards so she stayed.
Boo as a kittenView attachment 3816606

A couple of years later a kitten followed her home. Baby Junapurr was thrilled to be indoors and loved.
Junapurr's first day
View attachment 3816608

Then Author "Cat-Man" showed up last year. He was grown, so we had him neutered and kept him. He was always getting in fights, and coming home a mess. He disappeared about 3 weeks ago, and I'm afraid I want see him again. 😔
I had just taken him into the vet clinic to get antibiotics for another injury.
Cat-Man and Brewster
View attachment 3816609
Ahh. Now I'm thinking that the cat that has disappeared may have done this too someone else. He arrived to you as a grown up. Maybe he lost his way and somehow found his way back or he's taking advantage of another family 🤔

1000002113.jpg

Princess only had 20 to 25 minutes in the front garden today so no photos

I’m in a dilemma situation again. The renter in the front house is now squatting on my property. Eviction notices and process of removal is underway, but the jerk doesn’t care about the property anymore. His gates face the highway and the stray dogs come on in because he leaves the two gates open. Those dogs killed four baby kittens. So much drama. I swear off any more renters!! None of my chickens were harmed this morning

I’m in a dilemma situation again. The renter in the front house is now squatting on my property. Eviction notices and process of removal is underway, but the jerk doesn’t care about the property anymore. His gates face the highway and the stray dogs come on in because he leaves the two gates open. Those dogs killed four baby kittens. So much drama. I swear off any more renters!! None of my chickens were harmed this morning
Move my mob in Alex

Princess keeps everyone in check

1000002068.jpg

1000002078.jpg

Gosh . Uploading us very very slooow
1000002079.jpg

Back
Top Bottom