I’m just laying here on the couch, Coco beside me. The littles chirping in the background. I’m discussing the prospects of another rooster being introduced to our tribe. (But I don’t use big college words to describe)
Coco knows what I’m talking about. We both are sad and missing our friend. Also very sad that a pack of French fries 🍟 is too expensive to buy anymore :(

I must check my area for restrictions, your just in Michigan right?
SHRA tax…

Awwww these kiddos slept soundly last night 😊
CC267319-B87E-46D7-A4F8-DDFFDBA6B1FC.png

I’m just laying here on the couch, Coco beside me. The littles chirping in the background. I’m discussing the prospects of another rooster being introduced to our tribe. (But I don’t use big college words to describe)
Coco knows what I’m talking about. We both are sad and missing our friend. Also very sad that a pack of French fries 🍟 is too expensive to buy anymore :(
I know! Right!? I refuse to go the the yellow arches any more for fries 😟

Trilling cotton ball hahahaha😁

How come you have a trilling cotton ball (sounds lovely!) and I have TWO fire-breathing dragons?

The cotton ball in question:
20240508_111753.jpg
20240508_111752.jpg
20240508_111743.jpg
I think she decided me pulling her off the nest means no broody time? We'll see if it lasts.
She's got flockmates to beat up after all

So what are they planning on doing? Shoot every sparrow from the sky? AI, the proof is in the poop 💩!
Sparrows and other song birds do not typically get Avian Influenza. Not impossible, but would be unusual.
The risk is mainly from wild waterfowl like ducks and geese.

Back
Top Bottom