These phones are darned impossible. They should pay us for being so intrusive. I've deleted all the Samsung apps or disabled them they kept messing around with my phone and adding apps I didn't want like fb and tick tok

It's disgusting what they get away with.
Get a Google Pixel that's unlocked. Put LineageOS or GrapheneOS on it. I have a Pixel with LineageOS on it. Works great as far as I'm concerned. My parents have GrapheneOS on theirs. Pretty basic and no fancy features, but it works good enough. It comes with zero Google apps.

(both graphene and lineage are Android. lineage has the option to install with or without google apps. graphene allows you to install them in a sandbox afterwards.)

These phones are darned impossible. They should pay us for being so intrusive. I've deleted all the Samsung apps or disabled them they kept messing around with my phone and adding apps I didn't want like fb and tick tok

It's disgusting what they get away with.
I have a old Note 9 laying around. I liked it but I wish I was able to have more control of what Samsung can do with it.

I have a old Note 9 laying around. I liked it but I wish I was able to have more control of what Samsung can do with it.
You need to pay tax!

My tax:
Ellie.JPG

If you wanna live without AI on your phone, get a Pixel, unlock the bootloader so you can install a custom OS, and put one on there. I have a post a couple posts up about it.

I also owe tax. Hold your horses tax police. I have some coming.
Aw crap now I've got to pay SHRA tax.

Attachments

• IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    362.9 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom