The trick to getting property, is to do your research before making decisions. The next door neighbor was only a renter. The owner of the property was not ready to sell. I only mentioned that the water district is changing how they will charge for water in the next few months. The tenants have defaulted on their rent several times (public access to information) that and the fire next door, increased the insurance premiums skyrocketing. The zoning authority has also changed the rules for barnyard animals. Sadly lose lose for the owner, but a good opportunity for me to buy out that property. Ps. A shout out to my lawyer and his team for making this possible.
View attachment 3833952
View attachment 3833953
Good show! Well done 🌹

I haven't been here as much ad I wanted to be. Because i have had so many problems with my Internet phone bank and also my vpn. It's been really worrying. And all at once this past week

Tax
1000002192.jpg

Princess had a botty, foot and leg wash
1000002190.jpg

Now that I would really like to know @featherhead007
That neighbor has been a thorn in my side for years. He is only a tenant. I just purchased the property from the owner and filed for eviction to the tenant. It’s my property now. There are other legal issues that I have to address.
But honestly, when I try to communicate with someone, and I get ignored, I don’t rest until I have the situation under my control.

My job complete, papers signed and I now own the property that my rancid neighbor and evil rooster who killed Sir Jaffar now lives on my property. Eviction notices are in process. Nobody F’s with me. I’m so done with those people!!!!!!!
Excellent :D :clap :wee:old
I'm so happy that has been dealt with.

Well done Alex 👏
Congratulations. What will you do with the property now you have it? Maybe build a huge coop for your chickens (with A/C, WiFi, and whatever else the modern chicken demands!)?

Love that last picture.
🥰
I'm moving over :D

That neighbor has been a thorn in my side for years. He is only a tenant. I just purchased the property from the owner and filed for eviction to the tenant. It’s my property now. There are other legal issues that I have to address.
But honestly, when I try to communicate with someone, and I get ignored, I don’t rest until I have the situation under my control.
It's the only way Alex. I'm with you lad :fl:love

Back
Top Bottom