It was fascinating watching them grow and fledge at such close quarters. Very dedicated parents in and out all day with food.
There were three babies. The other two got the hang of flying after an only a few epic fails. But there is always one!!
Yup always one that makes you shake your head hahaha.

Hopefully it is living a more successful life as a grup 😊

That usually only works if they've been sitting for at least a couple of weeks.....and the chicks may not take to her either...
Yes it would be extremely risky. Now if it were Henny Penny I would have no worries.

But anyways she was off the nest this morning. Those chicks are out and about doing their thing so they can stay put where they are.

This is princesses 💩 today.
1000002239.jpg

Should I continue with the fenbendazole . The worms looks dead to me. She laid an egg this morning. The egg was broken and I think she ate most of it.

Last edited:
Mugs from Wednesday's photo shoot

View attachment 3837959Chia protesting her sister in her desired nest box.

View attachment 3837960Hector (and my toes) is fine coming up to me....I think he's hoping that will keep the little puff monster away from him.

View attachment 3837962The little puff monster, Cheetah

View attachment 3837963Twirp hoping for a treat.

View attachment 3837965Pear's spa day with Nellie beakbombing

View attachment 3837961A full mug of Hector

View attachment 3837966Tuff came by me too.

View attachment 3837967And Nellie's beak bomb was enroute to see me
View attachment 3837968Whiskey standing watch

View attachment 3837969FINALLY! A clear pic of Blurr!!! She's trying to get to my raspberry shootlet.....

View attachment 3837974Where Nellie ended up (had to do a selfie for this)
Whisky is such a looker, and his comb actually looks rather unique - makes him look all tough 😊♥️

This is princesses 💩 today. Should I continue with the fenbendazole . The worms looks dead to me. She laid an egg this morning. The egg was broken and I think she ate most of it.
There is no photo attached - hmmm sounds like she had a high protein snack with the egg 😊

As long as she had the wormer she will have her parasite load reduced - make sure to repeat in 2 weeks.

💕💕💕💕

Back
Top Bottom