Made some pizza and pizza dough the other day!
1716663112675.png
1716663129884.png
1716663147359.png

1716663169495.png

Thanks Manue - I missed Greg’s hen hatching chicks - and cannot wait to see some photos of them 😊
I'll try to get some pics when Lety gets home from church. Oh and if anyone nearby wants a BR rooster or bantam game/Sebright please let me know. Otherwise they're probably going to camp at our friends house because we are overloaded with roosters.

I’m not sure of my logic, but I left the little ones in the coop and run, to explore the area.
The big girls are temporarily locked out until later tonight.
Update: Dakota isn’t liking this arrangement. She really told me off! I brought her inside and gave her some corn 🌽

This should be an interesting day.
For Monday, I was asked to do a fly over, with a few other pilots, for a ceremony honoring our military veterans and their families. So far, three helicopters and four fixed wing aircraft. My plane will make it five. First, a warmup breakfast at the airport, then the areal display, flag ceremony, honor guard from Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy and National Guard. Seems like a lot of fun. 🤩

For Monday, I was asked to do a fly over, with a few other pilots, for a ceremony honoring our military veterans and their families. So far, three helicopters and four fixed wing aircraft. My plane will make it five. First, a warmup breakfast at the airport, then the areal display, flag ceremony, honor guard from Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy and National Guard. Seems like a lot of fun. 🤩
I live in a military town obviously

I’m not sure of my logic, but I left the little ones in the coop and run, to explore the area.
The big girls are temporarily locked out until later tonight.
I had my big chicks (5 weeks tomorrow) outdoors with the grups all day, and for a couple hrs this afternoon I had the wee bantams running around with the grups - gosh they are soooo wee! And wow can they fly already! 2 weeks old tomorrow, they are fast and know to keep away from the grups already.

Try to get some photos 😊

Hope the weather stays nice for you 😊

Back
Top Bottom