We had homemade chicken strips and beer battered onion rings for dinner tonight. There were enough onion rings left over to freeze for another meal.
20200809_174059_HDR.jpg

I ordered this brand of seeds for sprouting and some mesh lids for wide mouth jars. My sprouter might have gone to Goodwill on accident along with my blender :rant
View attachment 2284462

IM, if you can't find your sprouter I can send you mine. DH didn't like any of the ones I tried and I just never got in the habit of making enough for just me.

I took a peek at the eggs, still have 5 live babies in there. I think Sunday is lockdown.

Angus and Blue aren't getting along. She's laying eggs but doesn't want any part of him. He's chasing her off the roost and away from the food now. I'm getting a little bit irritated.

I took a peek at the eggs, still have 5 live babies in there. I think Sunday is lockdown.

Angus and Blue aren't getting along. She's laying eggs but doesn't want any part of him. He's chasing her off the roost and away from the food now. I'm getting a little bit irritated.

So, Angus has the put out or get out attitude? Roger will chase hen's away from the treats if the hen isn't letting him do it. I guess that's a rooster or boy thing.

Back
Top Bottom