Do most of your adult chickens have names?

• Total voters
Welcome Wagon.gif Welcome to Backyard chickens!

You have some very nice Breeds

Hi, I’m just looking for a female companion for my rooster, because his hen died 2 weeks ago. I would like a buff Orpington or another hen who is docile nature, and not a chick. Could you please let me know if you have availability for sale and if not, could you please let me know a place where I can get one ASAP!
Thank you so much!
Blessings!
Nancy Lugo

View attachment 1510487 View attachment 1510486 Greenery Ridge is a small backyard hobby farm in southern Lancaster County PA. Owned by Bonnie Gruenberg and tolerated by her husband Alex, Greenery Ridge breeds rare chickens on a small scale. *Not open to the public to keep our flock safe from disease.* We breed miniature Serama chickens, under 1 pound at maturity and very friendly. We also breed Swedish Flower Hens, Svart Honas, Silkies, Lavender Ameraucana, Black Copper Marans and Lavender Marans. We also sell female chicks of laying heritage breeds such as Buff Orpingtons, Speckled Sussex, Plymouth Rocks, and New Hampshire Reds, as well as Easter Eggers. If you want to buy chickens or hatching eggs, email or message us and we will meet you at a local business.

Hi, I’m just looking for a female companion for my rooster, because his hen died 2 weeks ago. I would like a buff Orpington or another hen who is docile nature, and not a chick. Could you please let me know if you have availability for sale and if not, could you please let me know a place where I can get one ASAP!
Thank you so much!
Blessings!
Nancy Lugo

Given the assumption that you are located in Pa. in post # 3 Mr Porky has given a link to the Pa. state thread. Try posting this request there or start a thread in the buy/trade/sell forum.

Thank you so much!
Blessings!
Nancy Lugo
I’m going to go over to the PA thread, and tag you. I believe I’ve seen BO mentioned in the thread.

@Bonnie Gruenberg - Welcome to BYC! :welcome

Thanks for introducing us to the chickens you raise and the cute photo! We'd love to hear more about how you got into raising chickens, and maybe what your goals are as a chicken breeder? I'd love to see more photos of your flock, especially the miniature Seramas. Hopefully by posting in your state thread and the sale threads, you may have interested folks! Have a great day!

welcomeimage.png

Back
Top Bottom