Pics
Allergic to most of Avon products have been since a kid hey I want ask what ya all use to candle eggs BF want to build me a candling box we are venus and mars on it View attachment 1571152
I use a super bright headlamp with a piece of pipe insulation foam and lined it with foil tape. This way I still have use of headlamp when I’m not hatching. Must be very careful with eggs though as it’s not stable. I’m usually not taking pictures so it seems to work for me.

Allergic to most of Avon products have been since a kid hey I want ask what ya all use to candle eggs BF want to build me a candling box we are venus and mars on it View attachment 1571152
I just take the cheap small flashlights they give away at Harbor Freight, curl my hand around the flashlight, and sit the egg on top of my hand. I can take a pic if you need it.

Don't forget to take pictures of the babies Cap, I want to see some Tolbunt chicks!
20180526_232306.jpg

Here are some young Tolbunts with the Turkey poults. I thought i had a pic of them smaller. I will post it if i find it.

New Skin isn’t Avon, I think that’s skin-so-soft you may be thinking of.

Here’s my Candler. Piece of craft foam with a hole in it, wrapped around a mini maglite
WP_20160726_013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom