Pics
Two more roosters out.
8E947A79-71BC-48CC-AA23-C08E6924EA94.jpeg

Update on Crack
Here he is 21 days ago. Cracked from shipping and glued with New Skin. 3 other eggs were smashed beyond repair

View attachment 1571082
Here is one hour ago. Fresh out of shell.
View attachment 1571084
Group shot with his girls. Chipmunks are girls 4 girls 1 Roo Crack so far. 11 eggs left one has pipped.
View attachment 1571090
Here’s what’s left of his shell. Not a clean pip and zip but still he made it on his own. No assist on my part.

View attachment 1571095
Literally blew a hole in it.

Yay for Crack! Looks like your New Skin did the trick. I forgot what breed he is, can you remind me?

View attachment 1571192
Here are some young Tolbunts with the Turkey poults. I thought i had a pic of them smaller. I will post it if i find it.

They are cute Cap! I like how their little head poofs stick straight up :D Thanks for sharing a picture.

Yay for Crack! Looks like your New Skin did the trick. I forgot what breed he is, can you remind me?

They are cute Cap! I like how their little head poofs stick straight up :D Thanks for sharing a picture.
You know those turkeys hate those chickens? I put the Tolbunts in the turkey tractor after the turkeys got their own coop. The turkeys never forgave them!:lau

Back
Top Bottom