Pics
I'm in! 33 eggs set last night! Silkies, Porcelain D'Uccle, Lavendar Maran/Ameracauna mix & Polish.
:woot Nice combination of breeds.

My hatching eggs just came in :woot:woot Was a little nervous seeing the boxes looked pretty beat up.. but surprisingly none of the eggs where cracked :wee Got 10 Bielefelder and 6 Ayam cemani hatching eggs.. Letting them set for the night then i'll put them in the incubator tomorrow~
Yay! Glad they got here safely.

My hatching eggs just came in :woot:woot Was a little nervous seeing the boxes looked pretty beat up.. but surprisingly none of the eggs were cracked :wee Got 10 Bielefelder and 6 Ayam cemani hatching eggs.. Letting them set for the night then i'll put them in the incubator tomorrow~

So glad they made it safely! How do the air cells look?

I think I’ve decided to give my broody bantam cochin some cream legbar eggs instead of eggs from her own pen. That will also make it easier to remove the other hens eggs, since they won’t be CL blue!
That’s my plan for tomorrow morning. :fl
I’m thinking 7 eggs. Lucky 7?

quick update! I have received my incubator, candler, and thermometer/hygrometer! everything has been set up, calibrated, and double checked! I cleaned out my brooder box to be ready to go again by hatch date as all of the chicks have successfully transitioned outside (15 silkies and 6 amerecauna/EE’s). My egg assortment is in shipping as Meyer hatchery collects on Mondays, ships on Tuesday, and transit time is 1-3 days. I’m driving myself crazy hoping for some breeds that I don’t have yet!! I ordered 6 even though my incubator will hold more knowing that they sometimes ship an extra or 2. Will update with exact #, breeds, and set date as soon as they arrive!!

Back
Top Bottom