Help! My duck vomited and won't eat!

Jazzafrazz

In the Brooder
Mar 26, 2019
Please someone help me. I have a 3 year old pekin female that won't eat and move. She vomited a little over an hour ago. We tried going to our regular vet but he suddenly quit. I'm very scared that I'm going to lose her she's never done this before. I gently felt her stomach and she doesn't seem to have an egg inside of her.

Please someone help me. I have a 3 year old pekin female that won't eat and move. She vomited a little over an hour ago. We tried going to our regular vet but he suddenly quit. I'm very scared that I'm going to lose her she's never done this before. I gently felt her stomach and she doesn't seem to have an egg inside of her.
Tagging @WVduckchick
And @Miss Lydia

Welcome to BYC and sorry your duck is sick. Can you take a video, upload it to YouTube or Vimeo, then copy/paste the link here? If you can't do a video, pictures of her would be helpful.

Questions.
  • Do you have here inside where it's warm. If not, can you bring her in.
  • Has she pooped? If so, can you post some pictures of it?
  • When did she lay her last egg?

Welcome to BYC and sorry your duck is sick. Can you take a video, upload it to YouTube or Vimeo, then copy/paste the link here? If you can't do a video, pictures of her would be helpful.

Questions.
  • Do you have here inside where it's warm. If not, can you bring her in.
  • Has she pooped? If so, can you post some pictures of it?
  • When did she lay her last egg?

Back
Top Bottom