Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Iain-

I have my PO locating them right now with home office..if she calls me back..I'll let you know!!!
hit.gif

They will probobly be ok. I've had duck eggs hatch after 8 days w/UPS. The good news is, that much of its time is sitting still, not even in travel. Mine were in a nest like situation, so that should help them out, whatever end ends up up. And, we are experiencing cool and humid conditions accross much of the country, so they are probobly in a happy place, just not as happy as your bator.

Last edited:
rant.gif
he.gif
I have been on the phone ALL DAY WITH USPS!!!!!!!!!!!! I told the home office there was no reason for me to spend the money if they were not going to scan the boxes!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY ANGRY!! I have never had this problem before EVER!! 5 ppl are still waiting on there eggs, all from different auctions, I sent them all out the SAME DAY!! And only 1 person recieves them on time..are you freaking kidding me??? Plus, priority is 2/3 days....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! My PO lady is calling everyone under the sun and has contacted ALL your PO's to see if they have seen them..I should know something by late afternoon..
fl.gif

I am about ready to
hit.gif
....I am soooo sorry !!! Where are they????? ggrrrrr!!!

Oh man, I'm glad and bummed that this is not just happening to me. Erin, if the eggs show up and I get at least 50% fertility, I will be happy. If not, then I assume you will be able to send new eggs? Either way, we will make it happen that I will get the chance to hatch babies from your beautiful stock.

one bright spot in what is looking like a rotten day in the poultry world.... Squishy and the ducks are getting along great! now he wont be lonely and the dog wont be going nuts because we wont let him play with the baby.

my new baby brooder - made out of an old trunk. So it latches and the top is rivited.

Oh man, I'm glad and bummed that this is not just happening to me. Erin, if the eggs show up and I get at least 50% fertility, I will be happy. If not, then I assume you will be able to send new eggs? Either way, we will make it happen that I will get the chance to hatch babies from your beautiful stock.

Keep me posted ............ I wil make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Erin, Celtic, and Iain. What a drag.

Erin, my eggs look great, and are so huge. In fact, I got my Sebbie eggs today, and she sent an extra toulouse egg. It was like 1/2 the size of yours. I'll go do a little UPS delivery dance for you. I guess I got lucky becasue I'm only two states away.

hugs.gif

Poor Erin, Celtic, and Iain. What a drag.

Erin, my eggs look great, and are so huge. In fact, I got my Sebbie eggs today, and she sent an extra toulouse egg. It was like 1/2 the size of yours. I'll go do a little UPS delivery dance for you. I guess I got lucky becasue I'm only two states away.

hugs.gif

I'm glad you love them..I wish everyone else had them to love too!!! I am just disgusted!!! My babies MISSING????

Back
Top Bottom