londonchristyy

In the Brooder
Apr 2, 2018
Hello! I have been incubating my 5 pekin duck eggs for about 6 or 7 days now, and just saw that you are supposed to spray them? I have been keeping them in an incubator at 99.5 degrees fahrenheit and at a humidity of 50-60%. Do i need to spray them? If so, how? Thank you so much!!

Hello! I have been incubating my 5 pekin duck eggs for about 6 or 7 days now, and just saw that you are supposed to spray them? I have been keeping them in an incubator at 99.5 degrees fahrenheit and at a humidity of 50-60%. Do i need to spray them? If so, how? Thank you so much!!
I have never sprayed an egg ever....

I am first time incubator and I didn’t see anywhere saying to spray in my research.
Just wondering where did you get your eggs from?

What are you spraying? Water? I've never done/heard of, it but its probably for humidity control? Your current settings are great for now. You'll want to bump up the humidity at lockdown though.

I read that too! I had three ducks as pets and this weekend they were tragically taken by a predator and the girl duck had about 24 eggs some a bit old but I’m desperate to hatch st least one. I’m gettiing my incubator delivered tonight and Anu advicr would help
Me so much. The Pekin would mate with our female I think she was s cayuga? Black with white chest speckles

Back
Top Bottom