Ladies, Do you know how to change a tire on your vehicle?

Ladies, do you know how to change a tire on your vehicle?

• Yes, I do and I will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but prefer not to

• No way

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, but I'd be willing to learn

• Total voters
Tires, oil, brakes, helped swap a transmission, replace serpentine belts and the tensioner that broke. I have always liked being independant and usually would just read up on something and do it.

I brought more tools to my marriage than my husband.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
thumbsup.gif

I not only change, but plug and repair my own tires, change my own oil, do most of my car mantinence/repair ---- and hubby's.

(He sleeps during the daytime and it's just hard to work in the dark since we don't have a shop)

I'm with LivingZoo - ALL the tools are MINE.
I even bought and claim the chainsaw, although I have noticed that if you go out in the yard with a big VROOM VROOM power tool of any kind, the men will come out and take over just so that they can use the big fancy tools.
lol.png

Quote:
I help other women to change their flat tires as well. My father showed me how to change a flat tire at the age of 10. He was determined that I wouldn't have to ask anyone for help. He said that it was too dangerous for a lady to be on the side of a road with a flat tire.

I also know how to change the oil in my car.

My dad made me put on snow chains and change a tire before he let me learn how to drive. I have never since put on chains but I have frequently changed a flat tire. Just remember to lossen the lug nuts before you jack up the car. And keep baby wipes in the car to clean off the hands!
wink.png

Tires, brake, belts, tranies, full engine overhauls...... Yep, can do unless it's one of these newer models I don't have the diagnostic hand held computer for. I wasn't allowed to drive until I knew how to work on cars
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom