Hello Melissarose:jumpy

Alright so I’m cleoandtheflock I have chickens which include Easter eggers, a columbian rock, a white red laced Cornish, and lots of d’uccles
(Goldneck, silver columbian, Mille fleur d’uccles)

All of my chickens are pets but I show some at poultry shows

Have I showed you this picture of Millie :lau
View attachment 1774657
These pictures are awesome! :love

I don’t think animals should be killed for me to eat and I do just fine without eating them
But it’s fine if people do I know plenty who do eat animals and I get along well with them

Alright so I’m cleoandtheflock I have chickens which include Easter eggers, a columbian rock, a white red laced Cornish, and lots of d’uccles

View attachment 1774657
Did you get ducks? There is a picture of some ducks in your introduction post.

Hi everyone! Just call me @cluckmecoop7!

I have two pet betta fish and 6 pet chickens. I am not a vegetarian right now but I want to be one. I like to take care of my pets and spend time with them a lot! I also enjoy drawing. I am not very good yet, but....I still draw. I like to draw mostly chickens, pigs, ducks, cows, etc. You can see, I like to draw animals, mostly farm animals. :cool:

View attachment 1774657

Hi @cleoandtheflock! Welcome to the chat!

I'm Sarah
I live in Ohio and have some Sapphire Gems and some turkeys for a 4-H project. I live on a hog farm that also has a couple cows.
I also totally agree that joining a chat thread that has several thousand replies already is a bit overwhelming. :)
Hi @suez! Welcome to the chat!

Back
Top Bottom