Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That's the beauty of it, we are like frogs that go down deep in the mud when the vernal pool dries up, then when rain (i.e. one of us) comes back, we emerge, although slightly dopier than before due to mud-inhalation.

mud-inhalation.
That's not what I remember inhaling, but that was so long ago I could be wrong. Or maybe we licked our own froggy backs. Or is that toads? I can honestly say there are some things I never have, and never will, experiment in....

Ingesting frogs and toads can be hazardous to your health.

Quote:
Yeah, but they can clean the bugs off your teeth as they go down. (Reference to biking to work and riding scooters.)

ok ok I don't go to snob parties! and I'm very NOT girly, but form time to time I like to froo-froo it up a little and have a sparkly on my stemware. And wine only tastes right in a wine glass or a mason jar.

Quote:
In bed?

Ahem.

Still recovering from the my 2 wheel versus 4 wheel battle. I go back to work next week and still have all my limbs and skin.

Quote:
mud-inhalation.
That's not what I remember inhaling, but that was so long ago I could be wrong. Or maybe we licked our own froggy backs. Or is that toads? I can honestly say there are some things I never have, and never will, experiment in....

Ingesting frogs and toads can be hazardous to your health.

I thought you were just supposed to lick, not eat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom