Quote:
lau.gif

*sitting down laughing..*

Buffy.. Just let me tell you, I love reading this thread! And everyone's posts
lau.gif
They're so funny! And I need a good laugh a lot these days
smile.png

Quote:
But, but, I didn't sweat at all yesterday and they are the white granny ones I like and I hate the other ones which are Vicky's Secret reduced coverage types that ride up and down and all over the place and make your pant tags feel funny. The ONE time I did this - little did I know this morning that I'd get busted for it.

Quote:
I've been enjoying being a purple people eater, I mean platinum member by changing my tag line or whatever its called on a whim whenever I feel like it.

Yesterday was Toto........oooh, I have a new one.....

Did you know that after one day of wearing, underwear contain approximately one gram of fecal matter?

There's your useless factoid for the day.
big_smile.png

I don't even want to consider how many grams of stinky are in twice-worn socks. You rebel, Buffy.
tongue.png

Quote:
Listen missy, don't judge me. I will eat your eyeballs.

You'll have to chew through the Coke bottle thick contac lenses first!

Quote:
I won't deliver. You will have to come get it, supply your own fuel and oil, return it with a sharp chain, topped off with fuel and oil and in good working condition.

Quote:
I won't deliver. You will have to come get it, supply your own fuel and oil, return it with a sharp chain, topped off with fuel and oil and in good working condition.

I would designate the kind of oil to be used, or it will come back smelling like Victoria's Secret bath oil....

Quote:

I would designate the kind of oil to be used, or it will come back smelling like Victoria's Secret bath oil....

Yeah. Mine.
th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom