Ended Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair—Indoor Plant Show

12D05894-D26E-4AC6-B5C2-047E483E9D43.jpeg

I have about a million plants. I totally succ at succulents (sorry for the horrible pun y’all 🤣) and I always kill them even though I love them. It’s mainly because I don’t have good light anywhere in the house.

CDFE34BD-905C-4784-ACC2-CBA4A5114427.jpeg

Epipremnum aureum (Golden Pothos), my favorite plant ever. It’s so easy and if you suck at plants this is something you should try. It’s gorgeous and it will let you know if it isn’t happy!

Always Go with a larger plant that is firmly rooted and has large healthy leaves. I bought a baby Marble Queen Pothos that was not potted well and it ended up being too weak and died within a couple of days.

Do you adore your Aloe plant? Pamper your Philodendron? Spoil your Spider Plant? This is the perfect place to show them off! Share your house plants, terrariums, and cut flower arrangements with everyone here in the Indoor Plant Show.

The Indoor Plant Show is a judged photo contest.

Rules:

1. All entries must be submitted as a reply to this thread.
  2. Indoor plants only, please. Outdoor gardens may be entered in the Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair Outdoor Garden Show.
  3. Entries must be owned by the member posting.
  4. A member can have up to 3 entries (only one entry per post please).
  5. No screenshots, watermarks, date stamps, text, etc. on the picture.
  6. High-quality images are recommended.
  7. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  8. This is a judged photo contest and the winners will be determined by a panel of judges.
  9. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  10. All BYC rules apply - Terms of Service (Rules)
  11. Entries will be accepted until June 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Prizes
PlacePrize
First Place$50 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 1-year PFM ($60 value) for yourself or a friend.
Second Place$30 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 6-month PFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend.
Third Place$15 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 3-month PFM ($20 value) for yourself or a friend.

BYC Store Gift Certificates are available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States they will be awarded the PFM instead.

Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair Contest Series
Click on the pictures to view these other contests!
💕Love plants and the oxygen indoors.
PXL_20210529_232049797.MP.jpg
PXL_20210125_064338192.jpg
PXL_20210508_235808607.jpg

Back
Top Bottom