Random Butt Thunder out of nowhere would scare the crap out of me and I'd be hiding under my blankets in my room for the rest of the night!

So, does anyone here have any good or creative ways to calm out of control nerves? I have a solo in a song during Christmas Eve church and my nerves run rampant every time I try it at rehearsal. At home I'm fine lol. I'm trying to figure out how to get past the nervous part of it so I don't mess it all up lol.
I have used this before:
upload_2018-12-13_19-21-35.png

What are you singing?
Random Butt Thunder out of nowhere would scare the crap out of me and I'd be hiding under my blankets in my room for the rest of the night!

So, does anyone here have any good or creative ways to calm out of control nerves? I have a solo in a song during Christmas Eve church and my nerves run rampant every time I try it at rehearsal. At home I'm fine lol. I'm trying to figure out how to get past the nervous part of it so I don't mess it all up lol.

Rescue remedy!
Also. Is it a song you like? Just close your eyes and feel it.

What are you singing?

Rescue remedy!
Also. Is it a song you like? Just close your eyes and feel it.

I love the song, I'm just not 100% on the lyrics yet. I have the entire second verse. We're singing an octive higher than in the video.

I'm going to look in to rescue remedy and drink a lot of green tea lol

Well, DD#3 and I discussed what breed she wants for a mobility dog... Anatolian Shepherd. Our big boy is half Anatolian, so we have a pretty good idea of what we would be getting in to, and I found a breeder about 3 hrs away who has multiple dogs in the breeding program, and lineage to the grand parents of the breeding dogs. They breed for temperament and health, so we can get a pup with parents and grandparents parents with good hips, elbows and thyroid. They also supplement with blood lines from Turkey, so there isn't as much issue with inbreeding, so fewer health issues. We're looking at doing this in the next 18 mos to 3 yrs, so we'll contact them 6 to 12 mos out to let them know what we're looking for, temperament-wise, and requirements for hips, elbows and thyroid from the bloodline. So much work to find the right dog for the job, and the puppy hasn't even been planned, heck, the parents might not even exist yet. :th

Back
Top Bottom