Little turkeys are a slam trip! Hey Mol, how is your blind guy doing?

We do indeed, the heavy duty stuff! No store brand here, we are much too fancy.:)

Ha on not so blind guy :rant:barnie:barnie
He had tried to get me to take him to stores and such during the day and I would ask what about the hawks? I took him eggs after dark a couple of times.
Sunday he called that he had been bit by something and had a toothache. He wanted to go to"Fresh Thyme" to get some tea tree oil and that they were open to 10 pm.
Big lost story on how all he had to eat was beans and no one would take him to the store and his sister wouldn't help him and blah blah blah. So I took him since I had never been there and had wanted to see there natural organic stuff.
He bought the tea tree oil and 2 pints of juice, they make the juice and mark when it was made and use by dates. I was wondering WTH if you have no food???? So it turns out he had 2+ dz eggs, I bought 4 more dz, Juice from the same place that had been made 4 DAYS EARLIER, and other foods in the frig.... so someone takes him to the store.
Oh and there was Lasagne his sister made a week ago, so she is helping out. :smack

He had a fight with his brother and then his son a while back. He said his son said he was lying about stuff, ya think :barnie
Oh and he "looked" at the bottle of tea tree oil like he was reading the itty bitty print that I can't read. He had a clerk, that he knows by name, go over the tea tree oil selection and give him the prices and when he looked at the bottle I am sure she was wondering why she had to read off the prices in big print.

I thought that store was expensive and had the same things the regular grocery store had.. even less..they didn't have goat yogurt and when asked they said the greek yogurt was goat milk... well no, greek is how it's make duh. :duc so the store was a bust.
AND THEN he said he needed batteries for his blood pressure machine and wanted to go to the dollar store, (store we were at didn't have batteries)... like the dollar store is going to be open Sunday night at 9:30 pm. So stopped at a different store, I ran in and left him in the car because he is so slow making a show that he can't see to walk. :smack

Finally have enough coffee in me to be at least partially functional.

Lots to do (I doubt that as a good thing).

I have 2+ extra wheelbarrow loads of sand.....I think I will put it in the greenhouse. I need to do something with it before it rains and makes it heavier.
:th

I am setting up a drop system for the pond box and have plants to plant in it. :wee

Then into the rocks and filter system. It is coming along well.

Pics to follow of course.

OH I decided to try to move my giant rose bush but that will be in the fall. :p
No deck this year.

Not bad, not bad at all! :)

Welcome, grab a tinfoil hat and get comfy.;)

No fair!

Girl, I told them what the problem was and it still didn't get fixed. They won't just send a peon customer parts, they make you suffer first.

OMG! You're one of us, the walking deaf! I'm so happy for you! The little orloff should lose the butt stump in a couple days, must be super fresh. :)
I'm watching the saddest broody breaking. Rene is in the run away from her nest of nothing and isn't one bit happy.
She's smacked all the walls, tried to fly out, tried to scream for the rooster she's just pissed.:caf
Oh.. I've had some people who offered to send me a service guy.. Um, no.. that's my job. SMH. The only time I've taken a service guy was on a printer b/c it looked like hell and if I didn't have to do it then I was all for letting someone else who gets paid a lot more suffer w/ that.
BTW, my tinfoil hat is glittered. Not intentionally, but everything here has glitter after the dance recital.
Poor Rene... she saw all the bebes and now she wants her own.

42 day old poults, no snoods to pull so they tongue wrestle

kimg0140_01-jpg.1812006

kimg0142_02-jpg.1812005

Had a bad mama so poults are in the house
kimg0143_01-jpg.1812004
They're super cute! How long til the babies are big enough to go outside?

Everyone is all tucked in.

I now have 3 broody Australorp. :hmm

One is my mean bite your hand off beast. :barnie

Bitty's kids are getting big! She is still being a good mommy.
I remember when someone told me that Aussies don't go broody often. Lies! Loki went broody twice last summer and would have sat on eggs til she died if I didn't break her. Are you letting them hatch?

View attachment 1812522 View attachment 1812523 Annnnddd here is some derp spam.
Ignore the random dark patches on their faces. It was my first time direct dosing chicks with Nutridrench. Mistakes were made.
They are magnificent! I was wondering about the splotches, I thought someone had been maimed. I tried giving it to Klaus once when she was acting a bit off... I made mistakes too. She was bigger so I ended up putting it on bread, but she didn't like it.

Oh.. I've had some people who offered to send me a service guy.. Um, no.. that's my job. SMH. The only time I've taken a service guy was on a printer b/c it looked like hell and if I didn't have to do it then I was all for letting someone else who gets paid a lot more suffer w/ that.
BTW, my tinfoil hat is glittered. Not intentionally, but everything here has glitter after the dance recital.
Poor Rene... she saw all the bebes and now she wants her own.

They're super cute! How long til the babies are big enough to go outside?

I remember when someone told me that Aussies don't go broody often. Lies! Loki went broody twice last summer and would have sat on eggs til she died if I didn't break her. Are you letting them hatch?

They are magnificent! I was wondering about the splotches, I thought someone had been maimed. I tried giving it to Klaus once when she was acting a bit off... I made mistakes too. She was bigger so I ended up putting it on bread, but she didn't like it.

No. I don't have any fertile eggs and no room for more birds.
These Australorp are sketchy broodies. :hmm
They nest hop like mad.

I will be breaking them......if I can. :rant

Finally have enough coffee in me to be at least partially functional.

Lots to do (I doubt that as a good thing).

I have 2+ extra wheelbarrow loads of sand.....I think I will put it in the greenhouse. I need to do something with it before it rains and makes it heavier.
:th

I am setting up a drop system for the pond box and have plants to plant in it. :wee

Then into the rocks and filter system. It is coming along well.

Pics to follow of course.

OH I decided to try to move my giant rose bush but that will be in the fall. :p
No deck this year.
Wow, you're making some serious headway. Can I have some of your persistence & dry weather? How do you deal w/ the mosquitoes or will the running water be enough to keep them from reproducing?

Back
Top Bottom