I'd be finding myself a new dr b/c it sounds like that dr just doesn't want to deal with it.. I'd also be living in the bathtub like a mermaid to make it go away.

Beautiful!!!

x2 on bathtub living! :th
I put that cyst in the list of things I wish I never googled.

There's lots of blooming beauties here.:D I should take pictures more often.
It has taken 18+ years to get the yard halfway decent.

Your pond turned out wonderfully. And your chicks are huge already. :)

My faverolle pair from last year turned out to be viscous snakes in the nestboxes. I hate checking for eggs when they are there. I gotta cover their heads with my feed can. I've never had any other hens try to bite me when I'm only trying to check another box next of them. :oops: Crazy birds that have put me off the breed. :rolleyes: My last one was very sweet. Hopefully yours are nicer.

Thanks! Not quite done yet. I pooped out in the heat today after mowing and weeding.
I hope mine aren't biting beasts! I have no patience for the biting ones.

Aww! Look how big already! Those are some fine little sumos in the making.
Still getting those pick of the litter vibes off Dot lucky you lol!
Dip looks like she could be Kim and Barb's sister.
And sweet little senior citizen mama is still hanging in there and not missing a beat either.
Can't help but be in awe of that girl.:th

I am hoping for her to be willing to have her picture taken so I can show her fantastic dots. :p

Bitty is kind of my super chicken. She is just sweet and awesome in all the right ways.

Had a poult attempt suicide :he
Heard a ruckus and found a poult hanging by his feet, where 2 panels of a chain link dog run join :barnieHe must have slipped off and went down about a ft. the clamp that connects them stopped him :smack
I had seen several sitting on top of it earlier after it quit raining.
He seems fine:wee

Had a poult attempt suicide :he
Heard a ruckus and found a poult hanging by his feet, where 2 panels of a chain link dog run join :barnieHe must have slipped off and went down about a ft. the clamp that connects them stopped him :smack
I had seen several sitting on top of it earlier after it quit raining.
He seems fine:wee

That HAD to take planning! :eek:

"Hey watch this!"
"I double dog dare you!"
"I'm gonna do it!"
:barnie

Back
Top Bottom