Holy CARP Henny hooked me UP!
I was going to do a bucket picture but it wouldn't do this magnificence justice.
View attachment 1869817

The kindness of The Squatchers and fellow chicken keepers is amazing.
Thank You Henny for being so generous.
Thank You all for always being there to read my posts, answer questions, give opinions and be supportive!

Squatch On!
Love You,
Nunny

They look WAY better at your house than mine. :D

Holy CARP Henny hooked me UP!
I was going to do a bucket picture but it wouldn't do this magnificence justice.
View attachment 1869817

The kindness of The Squatchers and fellow chicken keepers is amazing.
Thank You Henny for being so generous.
Thank You all for always being there to read my posts, answer questions, give opinions and be supportive!

Squatch On!
Love You,
Nunny
Way to make tools into art!

Lol! I hope your kiddo dosent have some of the mods iv'e got installed.
I found wicked whims and the sims has just been a smut fest since.

No kidding just wanted to smack hubs over chicken questions, already was in an awful mood.
Really took all my effort not to ask wtf is wrong with Rene?
I'm getting smarter apparently or i'm just getting better "nope" skills.:D
Oh.. no. She mostly does mods for different clothes and furniture and stuff. She told me about some of the dirty ones & I explicitly told her she better not have any of the naked/sex ones. We have mods for her minecraft game too, but that's to give her more animals and different worlds.

So we all have tiny dinosaurs but Universal Studios has Jurassic World.
Listen to Blues keeper. She's great!

ha! that's too funny.

Ding ding ding. Thus why my birds were allowed into the state fair.

Pretty much. At least for the time being.
I considered having the kids do 4H and enter their chickens (b/c they're beautiful and they'd definitely win everything!) and then I realized that we'd have to quarantine them when we brought them home and there's so many chances to spread bugs and disease. We noped out of that real quick. We do like looking at the other birds though.

They look WAY better at your house than mine. :D
:yuckyuck

I do something similar except I put everything in one of the matching pillow cases that I turn inside out so the side I sleep on doesn't get dusty.

That’s what I didn’t like about the pillowcase method. I always thought of it “getting dirty” somehow. :confused:
I hate folding fitted sheets. :tongue
I can never get them tidy.

I am going to try the Nunny method.

It's not like we own 15 sets so shouldn't make me to crazy. :p

In the last 2 days I folded 20+ sheet sets that way and 20 quilts.
One of my jobs is cleaning a dorm for a trade school. So basically a long term (3 weeks stay) hotel. A quilt and extra sheets are provided in the closet but I always find them a mess on the shelf. This way I will know for sure if they were used or just moved around.

Back
Top Bottom