Morning everyone.

Looks like I slept in a bit.

Another thing to remember is to ask if a dog is dog friendly before letting your dog approach, and if you're dog isn't, let others know in advance. I do that every time because our dog LT is dog aggressive, but sometimes doesn't act it until he is nose to nose. I have completed control of him, and can easily take him places with other dogs. I know his behavior, and will not allow anyone else to take him when I know other dogs are likely to be around. I also use 4 systems to keep him under control, a harness, a head harness, a remote citronella spray collar, and I run the leash under his regular collar and hold it so that it's a handle and my hand is touching his collar.

Very good points on having control and maintaining control of the dog when out and about.
I have a hard time taking my dogs on walks in the summer due to loose dogs in my hood. Oh they have homes....they are just off leash and outside of fences. When I go to walk by they come charging my dogs.
Mine are not aggressive BUT when charged WILL react because they have no way to escape the charging dog. :rant

PFFFFT! It is cold out there!
Who let it get 29 degrees? Those chickens looked at me like I was stupid when I opened their door and to be honest I can't blame them one bit.
Bob is even a little grouchy, just snatched his cookie and back up the tree.:tongue

That sounds like an awesome day!
And good call giving dad that pumpkin butter...dads will eat anything! :lau
Had a very nice day today. My dad came over for a couple hours. He has a really nice desk he doesn't need anymore and he kindly offered to haul it all the way down to our place so my husband could have it for his home office. And he brought us some of my favorite cookies that my mom baked :love

In return, I helped him setup his new phone, and sent him home with some fresh baked apple muffins, the previously mentioned pumpkin butter, and a really big tree branch to use as a roost bar in his run. 🥰

Oh she's tasted iguana, she is 85 years old she tastes everything.
She said it tastes like fish if fish swam in butt...im just going to trust her word.
They eat her mangos so im surprised she dosent eat them out of spite.:D
@Chickassan the Iguana invasion is horrible!! My mom, sister, step sisiter and sisiter in law are still down there split up on all different islands. They have actually opened it up so people can shoot them. Alot of people eat them. They say the meet taste goos... 🤷‍♀️dunno never tried it. As for wildlife.. the keys has the birds and the ocean animals... and then the key deer. But other then that you gotta go up to the everglades for the full wildlife experience.

Back
Top Bottom