Another dinner I didn't have to cook!
Im enjoying that little luxury so much lol!
I didn't get anything special just junk I don't ever get to eat without eye rolling.
I got a basket of Mcdonalds fries, which I didn't even know basket fries existed.
And I got two shakes for later.:)

Im having a nice one Bob, just kicking back and eating garbage. ;)

Did you shake the grump yet Henny?
And did your headache ease up?

They don't start bathing until everybody is turning in.
They're like noisy potatoes, just saturated with dirt and completely immobile.
I just flop them in there on their sides and shut the door.
Weird birds, really weird. :)

What in the heck?
But you know around here that is pretty normal.:D

I shook 80% of the grump and 60% of the headache. Improvement for sure.

Do ya'll remember that free coop I was offered months and months and months ago?
I just got it, in the dark on a day when the yard is pure sog.
The kids are going to lose their sh*t in the morning when they see all that turned up dirt.
Man picked the one day I can't fuss under any circumstances because his dog died this morning.
I swear my whole existence is a running joke sometimes, gotta be with that kind of timing.😋

Do ya'll remember that free coop I was offered months and months and months ago?
I just got it, in the dark on a day when the yard is pure sog.
The kids are going to lose their sh*t in the morning when they see all that turned up dirt.
Man picked the one day I can't fuss under any circumstances because his dog died this morning.
I swear my whole existence is a running joke sometimes, gotta be with that kind of timing.😋

Must post pics of chaos!! :pop:pop:pop

Good morning folks :frow

Morning Bob. :frow

Good morning! Oh man, it is so much worse dirtwise now that the sun is up.
Im grateful but still a little miffed because I thought we had a mutual understanding it was too wet to move the thing....guess not huh?
He just lives across the road, no reason he couldn't have plopped it down over there and waited a little bit.
He's older too so he knows better.
But like I mentioned the dog died and im not about to fuss at anybody when their dog just died.
I jumped the ruts in the yard and took a look inside the little coop.
I don't see anything too terrible going on, the wire needs upgrading big time so do the latches.
Im going to have to set it on some cinderblocks at least too the floor is not ground freindly.
The real kicker is it still isn't anywhere near where I wanted it to be lol.
So far the dirt/derp chaos is beyond lopsided.
Dutch, Hobo and Ethel are up to their elbows in it but eveybody else seems to think it is sketchy.
Took some pics, ill get better ones once the sog fog clears out. :)
Oh the last pic is the backside of the front door, the whole front opens which is nice but im not seeing how the pop door gets secured?
Heck the whole front just has a flip latch, a wonk bent flip latch at that.
20200226_074112.jpg
20200226_074453.jpg
20200226_074514.jpg
20200226_074300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom