:wee:wee:wee🥳🤩🤩🤩🥳

I am beyond over the moon for you!!!!!

BEST DAY EVER!.....OK that might be pushing it a bit but still a really awesome day!
Yay! My tomatoes are coming up! :wee

Well, that beats my tomatoes all to pieces! Congrats!:woot
Good morning folks :frow

Apryl that's great news. Build a plan on how to take your current infrastructure to where you want it to be. Then look at your budget constraints and see how far you can get each year.
Such good news. Congratulations
:wee:love:ya
Thanks everyone!
& Great advice Bob. I'm already thinking about some things that really need to get done asap. & How I'm going to move some of the bigger things I've been doing off on to other staff. They said they want to restructure IT & I'm ok w/ that, esp if that keeps me doing the big stuff, like server based work. Right now I don't trust anyone else to do the software upgrades at the server level. It's going to be hard enough to allow someone else to set up the public computers since I know that people suck at following instructions even if you give them a step by step list, not to mention the whole 'They'll need to figure it out on their own from now on' part.

These bunnies look like conjoined twins!
View attachment 2033386
They look so soft and fluffy! How old are they now?

Hi guys!

Things have been busy here. And I’m just worn out. I’ve been cloth diapering the Milk Drinker for about a month now. However, I only have enough diapers for 2 days (I ordered more but those shipments have been delayed and won’t arrive until next week) so I’ve been having to do a load every day. My normal operating procedure has been to wait until I put the Milk Drinker in his overnight diaper and then do the laundry so I can hang the covers to dry overnight (they are waterproof and will last longer if not run through the dryer). So this means I haven’t been getting to sleep until midnight or later and this has been shorting me on sleep. Yesterday I came to a realization. I can do the laundry around dinner time and just leave the last diaper or two of the day for the next load. :he:lau:gig

I’m such a doofus. Too smart for my own good sometimes.

The Milk Drinker has been so funny recently. He’ll be playing happily and then, all the sudden, he starts whining and crying and clawing at my shirt like he is starving. I laugh at him a bit and tell him how he’s a “poor, neglected, starving baby”.

Does he look like it to you?
View attachment 2033492
@Kiki
He needs all that milk to outgrow his big brother. I swear having an older sibling makes the 2nd kid move much faster at things b/c they want to do what the other kid does. I cannot tell you how much my younger one wanted to learn how to read just b/c her sister did it.

I am working on the run again today.
View attachment 2034029
Don't know if you can see the wire, but it is now on the whole side.
Great job! What size wire are you using? I bought 1/2" for my run, but I can't help but feel that I could have gotten something bigger, but I was worried that something could squeeze through.

:frow Morning everyone.

The wet weather that was supposed to hit us yesterday didn't. :bun
Yay for the missed weather. We're getting rain the next few days & supposedly some snow. I can't say I'm sad about the rain. Everything is dry and staticy here. We're near 50 today and tomorrow so I'm super excited.

Thanks everyone!
& Great advice Bob. I'm already thinking about some things that really need to get done asap. & How I'm going to move some of the bigger things I've been doing off on to other staff. They said they want to restructure IT & I'm ok w/ that, esp if that keeps me doing the big stuff, like server based work. Right now I don't trust anyone else to do the software upgrades at the server level. It's going to be hard enough to allow someone else to set up the public computers since I know that people suck at following instructions even if you give them a step by step list, not to mention the whole 'They'll need to figure it out on their own from now on' part.

They look so soft and fluffy! How old are they now?

He needs all that milk to outgrow his big brother. I swear having an older sibling makes the 2nd kid move much faster at things b/c they want to do what the other kid does. I cannot tell you how much my younger one wanted to learn how to read just b/c her sister did it.

Great job! What size wire are you using? I bought 1/2" for my run, but I can't help but feel that I could have gotten something bigger, but I was worried that something could squeeze through.

Yay for the missed weather. We're getting rain the next few days & supposedly some snow. I can't say I'm sad about the rain. Everything is dry and staticy here. We're near 50 today and tomorrow so I'm super excited.
The bunnies are 14 weeks and sold yesterday. The wire is 2"x4", with a skirt of hardware cloth and hardware cloth a foot up the side.

Well I had an unproductive day lol!
It is cold, rainy just nasty here so I basically took an all day nap.
Everybody still got fed but not much beyond that.
I won't lie, it was really nice.
Once I woke up I used door dash for the first time because im a wild woman.
Got jack in the box jalapeno poppers and churros just tons of them and had dinner.
I'll probably do that again with a different restaurant while no judgy eyes are around it was too nice not too.
I paid my bills, so I did one productive thing at least.:)

I took this yesterday, it is blurry but I had my hands full it was getting late and I was locking up.
This has been a constant thing every night Barbara has dug a hole pretty much dead center in the yard and has had to be physically removed from it and sat in the coop.
This hole is in between my saw horses so it stays drier, Barbara's hole tempted Kim and Stacey to dig under the saw horses a space maybe 6 inches high.
And yep same deal, dirty derp taxi service for everybody.
20200223_181431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom