The bunnies are 14 weeks and sold yesterday. The wire is 2"x4", with a skirt of hardware cloth and hardware cloth a foot up the side.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind when I need to do more run work.

I took this yesterday, it is blurry but I had my hands full it was getting late and I was locking up.
This has been a constant thing every night Barbara has dug a hole pretty much dead center in the yard and has had to be physically removed from it and sat in the coop.
This hole is in between my saw horses so it stays drier, Barbara's hole tempted Kim and Stacey to dig under the saw horses a space maybe 6 inches high.
And yep same deal, dirty derp taxi service for everybody.View attachment 2035158
How rude, you interrupted their bath time.

I am up too. Another screaming headache day here.
I want to blame our weather. The cold high winds certainly do NOTHING good for my mood.

I'm off to tend the birds and do the morning routine. :frow
Gonna try and shake off the grump as well as the headache.
Sorry you have a headache, hope it goes away quickly.

I want to blame our weather. The cold high winds certainly do NOTHING good for my mood.

Sorry for the headache :hugs

Sorry you have a headache, hope it goes away quickly.
Sorry for the headache :hugs

It's ok. I know WHY I have them. Just have to push through.

Birds are not pleased with cold high winds either. We won't likely even hit 30° today. 🥶

At least tomorrow should be warmer. This weekend is forecast to be in the 50's.

Wintery mix today. Yesterday they were predicting 5 to 10 inches for the next couple of days. This morning it's down to 1 to 3 :wee

Got a opossum that has been visiting the poultry yard at night. Got one a month ago. Still at least one to go.
I think these are ones that take an Uber... town people drop off at the next door forest preserve or in my side drive. The resident ones usually go around because of the dog. They have a beaten path around the yard the dog has access to.... from the forest to the neighbor that puts out food for them and the coons

Cockadoodledoo
You think that I'm a roo
Guess what...
20200225_021054.jpg 20200225_021142.jpg

I lay eggs too :plbb

I found these last night, they weren't there yesterday and I doubt Lizbeth produced both of them. I checked vents and Luci has characteristics of both Lizbeth and Tinsley. :hmm

Last edited:
Another dinner I didn't have to cook!
Im enjoying that little luxury so much lol!
I didn't get anything special just junk I don't ever get to eat without eye rolling.
I got a basket of Mcdonalds fries, which I didn't even know basket fries existed.
And I got two shakes for later.:)

Im having a nice one Bob, just kicking back and eating garbage. ;)
:frow Good morning Chickey, have a great day

Did you shake the grump yet Henny?
And did your headache ease up?

They don't start bathing until everybody is turning in.
They're like noisy potatoes, just saturated with dirt and completely immobile.
I just flop them in there on their sides and shut the door.
Weird birds, really weird. :)
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind when I need to do more run work.

How rude, you interrupted their bath time.

What in the heck?
But you know around here that is pretty normal.:D

Cockadoodledoo
You think that I'm a roo
Guess what...
View attachment 2035627View attachment 2035628

I lay eggs too :plbb

I found these last night, they weren't there yesterday and I doubt Lizbeth produced both of them. I checked vents and Luci has characteristics of both Lizbeth and Tinsley. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom