Official Squatch Watchers

apryl29

Crossing the Road
May 8, 2017
NE Ohio
The bunnies are 14 weeks and sold yesterday. The wire is 2"x4", with a skirt of hardware cloth and hardware cloth a foot up the side.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind when I need to do more run work.

I took this yesterday, it is blurry but I had my hands full it was getting late and I was locking up.
This has been a constant thing every night Barbara has dug a hole pretty much dead center in the yard and has had to be physically removed from it and sat in the coop.
This hole is in between my saw horses so it stays drier, Barbara's hole tempted Kim and Stacey to dig under the saw horses a space maybe 6 inches high.
And yep same deal, dirty derp taxi service for everybody.View attachment 2035158
How rude, you interrupted their bath time.

CapricornFarm

Chick Magnet!
Premium member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
I am up too. Another screaming headache day here.
I want to blame our weather. The cold high winds certainly do NOTHING good for my mood.

I'm off to tend the birds and do the morning routine. :frow
Gonna try and shake off the grump as well as the headache.
Sorry you have a headache, hope it goes away quickly.

Molpet

Crossing the Road
Premium member
Sep 7, 2015
New Lenox township. Illinois USA
My Coop
My Coop
I am up too. Another screaming headache day here.
I want to blame our weather. The cold high winds certainly do NOTHING good for my mood.

I'm off to tend the birds and do the morning routine. :frow
Gonna try and shake off the grump as well as the headache.
Sorry for the headache :hugs

21hens-incharge

Slightly nuts
Premium member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
Sorry you have a headache, hope it goes away quickly.
Sorry for the headache :hugs
It's ok. I know WHY I have them. Just have to push through.

Birds are not pleased with cold high winds either. We won't likely even hit 30° today. 🥶

At least tomorrow should be warmer. This weekend is forecast to be in the 50's.

Molpet

Crossing the Road
Premium member
Sep 7, 2015
New Lenox township. Illinois USA
My Coop
My Coop
Wintery mix today. Yesterday they were predicting 5 to 10 inches for the next couple of days. This morning it's down to 1 to 3 :wee

Got a opossum that has been visiting the poultry yard at night. Got one a month ago. Still at least one to go.
I think these are ones that take an Uber... town people drop off at the next door forest preserve or in my side drive. The resident ones usually go around because of the dog. They have a beaten path around the yard the dog has access to.... from the forest to the neighbor that puts out food for them and the coons

Top Bottom