That is wonderful! Maybe she learned her lesson and wont do that again.
The Sasquatch goat was captured! Our neighbor saw her staggering around about a mile from here and captured her. Covered in ticks and dehydrated, but she took the bottle well. I let her have a bit at a time. She is sleeping on me now.

The Sasquatch goat was captured! Our neighbor saw her staggering around about a mile from here and captured her. Covered in ticks and dehydrated, but she took the bottle well. I let her have a bit at a time. She is sleeping on me now.
Awesome! There is a small wild herd of them that you can see from the interstate a couple of miles from my house. No one knows where they came from but they have been there a couple of years now lol.

Did you try the tea cup?
20200713_141547.jpg

We do a cup for feeding time.
You can imagine where mentally it put me when hubs INSISTED we get rid of my gigantic deep freezer that could hold an entire steer AND a whole big hog with room to spare.......and his brand shiny new one crapped out after just 3 weeks. Yes just 3 weeks! My big ole workhorse was 20 years old and STILL WORKED!

THEY talk about food insecurity.....that has been my entire life! No food as a kid....food for my kids but not much for me as a single mom....now when we COULD afford food the world goes to tater!

Not kidding I am borderline INSANE without my giant freezer!
Repair guy coming tomorrow with a new part.
Trust level that it won't quit again.....zero.
At least it didn't die after the warranty was up. Thats usually when it happens.

Well I got Renee distracted enough to grab that egg, if she dosen't quit I will have to share chicks with her.
She is double dog serious about this motherhood stuff.
If I had the teeny dog pen i'd have tried the kinder gentler broody breaking cage by now.
I just can't fathom putting wild woman in a wire cage, there is one here but I just don't think it would be a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom