@FlyingNunFarm This is what I am thinking of.

https://www.chewy.com/furhaven-water-resistant-reversible/dp/159367

I use fleece I got at Joanns on sale. If trying that check out the remnant bin. You can often find nearly 2 yard pieces at 50% off whatever the sale price is. For example a yard of normally $20 fleece would be $10. This time of year they are running a HUGE fleece sale 50-60% off so that $20 piece ends up costing $5.

Oh and fleece is already 5' wide so 2 yards is 5'x6'.

I have looked up some supplies but not that particular place. Maybe it's a keyword things.

It is FUNNY in a way. I was in a thread last year discussing specific foods and ads we get. I made a flip comment that I bet as soon as I hit refresh I would get ads for that specific thing......yes I got those ads immediately.

O.k, mix of emotions going on Henny lol, im still rolling!
Hubs was told plainly where to go in english, the entire time I was posting here I was also sending him pretty much all the info on the box.
He's getting pissed, they don't know what he's talking about no such box there.
They run the number again and find it, hubs says your box is at post office in berea......uhhhh yeah, that is our post office hun has been for a looooong time.
Keep in mind he'd been sending texts that highly suggested package tracking was over my head.
He sheepishly admits he's at the WRONG freaking office.
Ohhhh yeah, the box of fresh derps is mighty fresh Henny!
Anyway, they are here, all alive and my two bigger kids are frantic to escape what dear old mom has done.
Iv'e got a special one though, running circles super small with big head and feet seems to eat and drink just fine mouth definitely functions brain not so much it roots under Hobo jr and only Hobo jr.:gig
Hobo jr finally gets to show off her resting biatch face .View attachment 2278781View attachment 2278782View attachment 2278783View attachment 2278784View attachment 2278785View attachment 2278787View attachment 2278788View attachment 2278781View attachment 2278782View attachment 2278783View attachment 2278784View attachment 2278785View attachment 2278787View attachment 2278788
What do you have them in?

I try to hold back the first 6 or so eggs from new layers. I figure if issues would happen it would be those first eggs. Having birds that lay different colors helps determine which eggs though.

Her apron was sturdy fabric I liked from Walmart. Like a canvas or upholstery fabric but not super thick. I've used old blue jeans or other fabric scraps. I found a pattern that I liked and tried it out. I like the cross strap or double strap style. I've only had one hen escape it.
Stockinette I get from a medical supply store. It comes in different widths and compression strengths. I use it for injuries on chickens and myself. Its great for holding a bandage in place on an arm or a leg. Over bending joints its super helpful. I'm allergic to medical tape so covering wounds for longer periods of time is a problem.
Thanks!

I have looked up some supplies but not that particular place. Maybe it's a keyword things.
Except for the fish stuff, mine’s been stuck on clothes and weight loss stuff. Hmm, not sure what to think there. I certainly haven’t looked at anything recently. Diet is a four letter word. Too stressful!

Except for the fish stuff, mine’s been stuck on clothes and weight loss stuff. Hmm, not sure what to think there. I certainly haven’t looked at anything recently. Diet is a four letter word. Too stressful!
Mine is glasses, mattresses, and chicken products lol
Oh and shoes. Every ad was shoes for a while. Thought they was the only ones I. Here for a long time lol

Back
Top Bottom