21hens-incharge

Slightly nuts
Premium Feather Member
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
I guess I could blame it on my stroke 🤷 I'm always writing something wrong😞
Thanks for letting me know so I could fix it !!
It really is ok Sue. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

I am the worst with names. I can't remember the names of people I've worked with for 7 years sometimes. Lol
Same here! OMG! Don't get me started on facial recognition and how I just can't seem to do it.....ever!!
Animal faces absolutely! Humans....nope.

CSAchook

Enabler
Aug 21, 2017
New Mexico
More hugs for Nancy, Rae, and Daniel, plus an extra for anyone that wants it :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Had a few animal adventures this week. I did succeed in breaking the broody pullet although at some point she managed to escape the breaker cage and I have no idea how. DH and I had to “rescue” one of our new coral plants after our pistol shrimp stole it and attempted to repurpose it as building material. And this evening while we were out of the house, our bearded dragon got out of her tank and went on an adventure. She is fine, but I am sure ready for the weekend!!!

21hens-incharge

Slightly nuts
Premium Feather Member
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
More hugs for Nancy, Rae, and Daniel, plus an extra for anyone that wants it :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Had a few animal adventures this week. I did succeed in breaking the broody pullet although at some point she managed to escape the breaker cage and I have no idea how. DH and I had to “rescue” one of our new coral plants after our pistol shrimp stole it and attempted to repurpose it as building material. And this evening while we were out of the house, our bearded dragon got out of her tank and went on an adventure. She is fin, but I am sure ready for the weekend!!!
I confess...I lol'd at the pistol shrimp stealing the plant.
I am glad everyone is ok, including the plant.

Grammy60

Crossing the Road
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN
Good morning everyone :frow have a great day

It really is ok Sue. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Same here! OMG! Don't get me started on facial recognition and how I just can't seem to do it.....ever!!
Animal faces absolutely! Humans....nope.
Thanks Henny, its just embarrassing when it happens 😞 even when I know everyone does it 🤷

Remembering the face that goes with the name is always an issue 😁

Top Bottom