More hugs for Nancy, Rae, and Daniel, plus an extra for anyone that wants it :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Had a few animal adventures this week. I did succeed in breaking the broody pullet although at some point she managed to escape the breaker cage and I have no idea how. DH and I had to “rescue” one of our new coral plants after our pistol shrimp stole it and attempted to repurpose it as building material. And this evening while we were out of the house, our bearded dragon got out of her tank and went on an adventure. She is fine, but I am sure ready for the weekend!!!

More hugs for Nancy, Rae, and Daniel, plus an extra for anyone that wants it :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Had a few animal adventures this week. I did succeed in breaking the broody pullet although at some point she managed to escape the breaker cage and I have no idea how. DH and I had to “rescue” one of our new coral plants after our pistol shrimp stole it and attempted to repurpose it as building material. And this evening while we were out of the house, our bearded dragon got out of her tank and went on an adventure. She is fin, but I am sure ready for the weekend!!!

I confess...I lol'd at the pistol shrimp stealing the plant.
I am glad everyone is ok, including the plant.

Good morning everyone :frow have a great day

It really is ok Sue. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Same here! OMG! Don't get me started on facial recognition and how I just can't seem to do it.....ever!!
Animal faces absolutely! Humans....nope.

Thanks Henny, its just embarrassing when it happens 😞 even when I know everyone does it 🤷

Remembering the face that goes with the name is always an issue 😁

Good morning everyone,

Today feels a lot better than yesterday. My parents took the boys for almost 2 hours last night and I got to take a nice bath. She'll be taking them this morning as well.

DH has his CDL test on Saturday morning. He's going to the bus depot this morning to run through his pre-trip inspection list and anything else he can study up on. We were right, he was offered the really crappy route on the other side of the county to start with. We are currently debating trying the route for a month and seeing what happens. If he doesn't take the route, he will still be on tap as a substitute driver, but that is an even crappier option as he doesn't know what he needs to do on any given day.

Back
Top Bottom