Redhead Rae

Chickens, chickens everywhere!
Premium Feather Member
Jan 4, 2017
Braxton County, WV
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day. Can you do me a favor? go to the BYC Breeder Directory, Navigate to the Instructions for Breeders page and tell me if you can see the pictures. Sometimes images run into user rights issues so I need someone without a PFM to look.
Ill take a look from my computer when I get home. We are going on a road trip to see if we can get the batteries replaced on my and DHs phones.

Redhead Rae

Premium Feather Member
Jan 4, 2017
Braxton County, WV
Thanks. Cell phone batteries are no fun at all
No, not at all. Especially when you have iPhones. Apparently our phones are too old to repair now. We have 5s phones that we got a little over 7 years ago. Looks like have to upgrade. I don’t think my husband is too heartbroken about it. He’s wanted to upgrade for last 2-3 years. I think we will upgrade his phone first since he is having charging port issues and we’ll upgrade mine in January when we have an extra paycheck. I can survive tethered to a backup battery.

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
I completely understand. I changed Sue's battery twice before finally giving in and upgrading. I'm hanging on to mine as long as I can because I don't like the bigger phones. And I'm still an old fart who believes a phone should be used to call people, not as a computer. I took a ServiceNow class in April that required me to create an app for my Iphone and test it. Creating the app was easy, testing it was a PITA.

In the good news front, Monday I'm going to see which plan is best to move Sue to... I've stayed with her old plan because the kids were on it and it got IS&GS discounting. But those phones are now dead and the Kids have their own account and phones so I can move her to our current discount with her Iphone 8+. I'm Verizon and she's AT&T because around here one or the other works but rarely both...

Fishychix

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
May 20, 2020
NE Ohio
@Fishychix @getaclue can you do me a favor? go to the BYC Breeder Directory, Navigate to the Instructions for Breeders page and tell me if you can see the pictures.

ETA: I need someone who is not a PFM to check.
Sorry it took me so long to respond. It was an unusually productive day :lol:
I see screen shots with numbered arrows. Does that sound like what you’re looking for?

I didnt even know we had a Breeders Directory. This site is HUGE

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
Sorry it took me so long to respond. It was an unusually productive day :lol:
I see screen shots with numbered arrows. Does that sound like what you’re looking for?

I didnt even know we had a Breeders Directory. This site is HUGE
Thanks. We're working on re-building it. Unfortunately, it was one of many things that died with Sumi. I'm trying to get a pretty banner built for both the main page and the instruction page for the breeders. I need to do one more test and then we can go live and have breeders submit their information...

Redhead Rae

Premium Feather Member
Jan 4, 2017
Braxton County, WV
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day. Can you do me a favor? go to the BYC Breeder Directory, Navigate to the Instructions for Breeders page and tell me if you can see the pictures. Sometimes images run into user rights issues so I need someone without a PFM to look.
I heard about this project a while back. I used to be on it for Cornish when I heard about it.
1606613131792.png

Top Bottom