apryl29

Crossing the Road
May 8, 2017
NE Ohio
Yes! They are super cute dainty little things lol!
You do however sing the egg song for about two hours, you got some lungs sister.:D
I've got a couple talkers. They like to cheer each other on too.

So first I have to share Miss Merida and I. She said I can see the TV just fine. Stop moving. View attachment 2499599
On days I don't have work she sits on the couch with me. Usually on me.

View attachment 2499595
I brought my Seramas into the garage. This is Mike Rowe. (Say it quick 😉) He didn't seem to feel the best. So I weighed them all for worming. Not a single birds is a pound and a half. Thats the smallest dose of wormer I've ever given. They are all in a large double brooder in the garage. So not as cold as a coop and I have a heat plate in there if they want it.
View attachment 2499594
Also started my incubator. 24 tiny serama eggs.

View attachment 2499596
Got Poof Poof his own ladies! Mostly Satin Silkies but there is a showgirl and 2 frizzles in the mix. Poof Poof lost his confidence and the tip of his beak. So a small harem of his own was in order. I'm surprised he's not hoarse from all the crowing.
View attachment 2499598
Small Swedish Flower breeding group! The coop isn't real big and with snow they refuse to go outside. So six ladies with that handsome fella to start.
View attachment 2499597
I also have this ridiculous boy. I don't even know what you would call him. A paint frizzle shy stripper. He doesn't have a full bow tie like a showgirl but there are 3 or 4 feathers on his neck. So not exactly clean either. He's just so outlandish!
They're all so beautiful! I'm jealous you can put them in your garage. I'm feeling guilty about the 12 degree temp tonight.

@apryl29 Don't fret a whole lot about the hyper mobile EDS, it is actually the type you want, as it normally only effects joints and skin. It is a defect in collagen, which is the main connective tissue in those areas. The connective tissue in other parts of the body are different, so there isn't as much of a risk of problems outside of those two areas. Yes, the other one probably has the same thing. Basically they just need to be aware that their ligaments are loose and they may need support sleeves for knees and ankles. They probably won't do well with stitches in their skin, either, so surgical glue is the better option. Other than that, and possibly getting arthritis earlier than their peers, they should be fine. Hopefully all of the other tests come back normal.
Thank you so much for this information! I really appreciate it. It makes me feel a lot better. Once we get all of her test results back we'll know more of what we're dealing with. She got accepted to a college that is two and a half hours away and I'm kind of worried about her being so far away but I'm hoping by the time she leaves everything won't be as new.

I skipped working on the ceiling today and continued on this blanket instead.
It is now a little over 1/2 done.

View attachment 2500533
So nice! It looks really warm. Kyra made blankets for her and sister using the "loop" yarn. Kinda of a cheaters way but it works.

Attachments

• 20210104_171920.jpg
    20210104_171920.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 3

21hens-incharge

Nuttier than a squirrels stash
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
I've got a couple talkers. They like to cheer each other on too.

They're all so beautiful! I'm jealous you can put them in your garage. I'm feeling guilty about the 12 degree temp tonight.

Thank you so much for this information! I really appreciate it. It makes me feel a lot better. Once we get all of her test results back we'll know more of what we're dealing with. She got accepted to a college that is two and a half hours away and I'm kind of worried about her being so far away but I'm hoping by the time she leaves everything won't be as new.

So nice! It looks really warm. Kyra made blankets for her and sister using the "loop" yarn. Kinda of a cheaters way but it works.

Thanks. It is a nice soft squishy stitch too so good for scarves, blankets and such.
I wondered what the loop yarn looked like all worked up. That is really warm and snuggly looking. I don't think I would no where to start with loop yarn. Super neat how that turned out.

Good morning!
Anybody know where I sat my feed bucket?
Iv'e looked everywhere, maybe I didn't bring it in last night but chances are im just blind and have overlooked it twenty times. :)

Can you describe this bucket? 🕵️‍♀️
Misplacing the feed bucket is never good. 😳

Good morning everyone.
Looks like it snowed a bit here.
One of the dogs puked up a rock during the night.

Only one way for the day to go here and that us up.

Have a great day!

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
Thanks. It is a nice soft squishy stitch too so good for scarves, blankets and such.
I wondered what the loop yarn looked like all worked up. That is really warm and snuggly looking. I don't think I would no where to start with loop yarn. Super neat how that turned out.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Grammy60

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN

Good morning everyone.

Have a great day!

Good morning Henny 😊 have a great Sunday.

Chickassan

Wattle Fondler
May 23, 2017
Greenville S.C, formerly Noneya U.S.A
Well that must be the happening place for buckets to hang out because mine was on the back porch beside the door.:)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day... Mine's by the deck door.

For future missing bucket flyers.
Bucket is black, plastic, scratched all to hell.
It has a red rope handle I needed to replace ages ago im flirting with disaster.
Your dogs and those rocks Henny, that is just crazy!

Good morning everyone.

Have a great day!

21hens-incharge

Nuttier than a squirrels stash
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
Well that must be the happening place for buckets to hang out because mine was on the back porch beside the door.:)

For future missing bucket flyers.
Bucket is black, plastic, scratched all to hell.
It has a red rope handle I needed to replace ages ago im flirting with disaster.
Your dogs and those rocks Henny, that is just crazy!

:wootI can call off the dogs on the bucket search! 🐶

Mine would only find rocks anyway. 😒

Yeah they are trying to get me a vacation at the funny farm.

Top Bottom