I've got a couple talkers. They like to cheer each other on too.

They're all so beautiful! I'm jealous you can put them in your garage. I'm feeling guilty about the 12 degree temp tonight.

Thank you so much for this information! I really appreciate it. It makes me feel a lot better. Once we get all of her test results back we'll know more of what we're dealing with. She got accepted to a college that is two and a half hours away and I'm kind of worried about her being so far away but I'm hoping by the time she leaves everything won't be as new.

So nice! It looks really warm. Kyra made blankets for her and sister using the "loop" yarn. Kinda of a cheaters way but it works.

Thanks. It is a nice soft squishy stitch too so good for scarves, blankets and such.
I wondered what the loop yarn looked like all worked up. That is really warm and snuggly looking. I don't think I would no where to start with loop yarn. Super neat how that turned out.

Good morning!
Anybody know where I sat my feed bucket?
Iv'e looked everywhere, maybe I didn't bring it in last night but chances are im just blind and have overlooked it twenty times. :)

Can you describe this bucket? 🕵️‍♀️
Misplacing the feed bucket is never good. 😳

Good morning everyone.
Looks like it snowed a bit here.
One of the dogs puked up a rock during the night.

Only one way for the day to go here and that us up.

Have a great day!

Thanks. It is a nice soft squishy stitch too so good for scarves, blankets and such.
I wondered what the loop yarn looked like all worked up. That is really warm and snuggly looking. I don't think I would no where to start with loop yarn. Super neat how that turned out.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Good morning everyone.

Have a great day!

Good morning Henny 😊 have a great Sunday.

Well that must be the happening place for buckets to hang out because mine was on the back porch beside the door.:)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day... Mine's by the deck door.

For future missing bucket flyers.
Bucket is black, plastic, scratched all to hell.
It has a red rope handle I needed to replace ages ago im flirting with disaster.
Your dogs and those rocks Henny, that is just crazy!

Good morning everyone.

Have a great day!

Well that must be the happening place for buckets to hang out because mine was on the back porch beside the door.:)

For future missing bucket flyers.
Bucket is black, plastic, scratched all to hell.
It has a red rope handle I needed to replace ages ago im flirting with disaster.
Your dogs and those rocks Henny, that is just crazy!

:wootI can call off the dogs on the bucket search! 🐶

Mine would only find rocks anyway. 😒

Yeah they are trying to get me a vacation at the funny farm.

Yep I squealed a little bit when I saw old faithful out there.
Iv'e got a white backup bucket but they derps think it is the devil so id rather not use it.
Im tempted to ask you to mail me a rock, they've got to be good. :D
:wootI can call off the dogs on the bucket search! 🐶

Mine would only find rocks anyway. 😒

Yeah they are trying to get me a vacation at the funny farm.

Back
Top Bottom