Chickassan

Wattle Fondler
May 23, 2017
Greenville S.C, formerly Noneya U.S.A
Yep I squealed a little bit when I saw old faithful out there.
Iv'e got a white backup bucket but they derps think it is the devil so id rather not use it.
Im tempted to ask you to mail me a rock, they've got to be good. :D
:wootI can call off the dogs on the bucket search! 🐶

Mine would only find rocks anyway. 😒

Yeah they are trying to get me a vacation at the funny farm.

21hens-incharge

Nuttier than a squirrels stash
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
Yep I squealed a little bit when I saw old faithful out there.
Iv'e got a white backup bucket but they derps think it is the devil so id rather not use it.
Im tempted to ask you to mail me a rock, they've got to be good. :D

For real I would rather they chose 💩 to be tasty. At least there is a pill I can give to make THAT taste bad. 🤢🤮

I am so glad you didn't have to use that shifty white bucket! The Derps would never forgive you.

Chickassan

Wattle Fondler
May 23, 2017
Greenville S.C, formerly Noneya U.S.A
Yep, my bucket is like your precious scoop I just dare not mess with it.
Pretty funny since I dug it out of mom's trash.
There is a pill that makes 💩 taste bad?
Wonder who tested that out?😂
For real I would rather they chose 💩 to be tasty. At least there is a pill I can give to make THAT taste bad. 🤢🤮

I am so glad you didn't have to use that shifty white bucket! The Derps would never forgive you.

apryl29

Crossing the Road
May 8, 2017
NE Ohio
Thanks. It is a nice soft squishy stitch too so good for scarves, blankets and such.
I wondered what the loop yarn looked like all worked up. That is really warm and snuggly looking. I don't think I would no where to start with loop yarn. Super neat how that turned out.

Can you describe this bucket? 🕵️‍♀️
Misplacing the feed bucket is never good. 😳

Good morning everyone.
Looks like it snowed a bit here.
One of the dogs puked up a rock during the night.

Only one way for the day to go here and that us up.

Have a great day!
I can do a single and a double crochet and that's about as fancy as I get. I tried knitting but it takes too much attention. She had to make hats in the loop yarn for interact Club to give to the people tree and that's where she learned how to use it correctly. You basically just decide how long you want it to be and then take the loops and loop it through the last row forever and ever until it's done. It's ridiculously expensive. The blanket was 8 skeins of yarn I think and they were on sale for about $8 each. So $64 plus tax. The nice part is you don't need any tools or anything so it was easy for her to pick it up and make something.

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
I can do a single and a double crochet and that's about as fancy as I get. I tried knitting but it takes too much attention. She had to make hats in the loop yarn for interact Club to give to the people tree and that's where she learned how to use it correctly. You basically just decide how long you want it to be and then take the loops and loop it through the last row forever and ever until it's done. It's ridiculously expensive. The blanket was 8 skeins of yarn I think and they were on sale for about $8 each. So $64 plus tax. The nice part is you don't need any tools or anything so it was easy for her to pick it up and make something.
:frow Good morning Apryl, have a great day

Grammy60

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN

Good morning April 😊 have a good day!

21hens-incharge

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado

Knitting isn't my cup of tea either.
That loopy yarn sounds easy enough to use.
That blanket is literally just singles, doubles, and turning chains. It's all in how many and where.
Next I am making a pull over sweater for myself. That will be a new thing for me to try.
I do prefer to use the less expensive yarn. Cost is always important.

Fishychix

🐠🐣
Premium Feather Member
May 20, 2020
NE Ohio
I've got a couple talkers. They like to cheer each other on too.

They're all so beautiful! I'm jealous you can put them in your garage. I'm feeling guilty about the 12 degree temp tonight.

Thank you so much for this information! I really appreciate it. It makes me feel a lot better. Once we get all of her test results back we'll know more of what we're dealing with. She got accepted to a college that is two and a half hours away and I'm kind of worried about her being so far away but I'm hoping by the time she leaves everything won't be as new.

So nice! It looks really warm. Kyra made blankets for her and sister using the "loop" yarn. Kinda of a cheaters way but it works.
I wondered what the yarn looked like worked up! Its too rich for my pocketbook so I havent tried it. She did a good job 😻😻
Thanks. It is a nice soft squishy stitch too so good for scarves, blankets and such.
I wondered what the loop yarn looked like all worked up. That is really warm and snuggly looking. I don't think I would no where to start with loop yarn. Super neat how that turned out.

Can you describe this bucket? 🕵️‍♀️
Misplacing the feed bucket is never good. 😳

Good morning everyone.
Looks like it snowed a bit here.
One of the dogs puked up a rock during the night.

Only one way for the day to go here and that us up.

Have a great day!
You’ll have to share that pattern you know 🤣🤣

I wonder if Chicky wasnt right when she suggested that your rocks are bacon flavored a while ago :lau :lau
Man, Ive just never heard of such a thing ☹️☹️ Could they be trying to get to something else and accidentally ingest the rocks?

21hens-incharge

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
I wondered what the yarn looked like worked up! Its too rich for my pocketbook so I havent tried it. She did a good job 😻😻

You’ll have to share that pattern you know 🤣🤣

I wonder if Chicky wasnt right when she suggested that your rocks are bacon flavored a while ago :lau :lau
Man, Ive just never heard of such a thing ☹☹ Could they be trying to get to something else and accidentally ingest the rocks?

Rock candy. :(
I had hoped they would knock it off but no dice yet. The younger Malamute has a taste for siding so I figure I must live in a ginger bread house.

The stitch pattern is called a puff shell stitch.

It really is an easy stitch.
I am looking at how this gal does the finishing row. I won't be adding a border but want a straight finishing row.

Fishychix

🐠🐣
Premium Feather Member
May 20, 2020
NE Ohio
Rock candy. :(
I had hoped they would knock it off but no dice yet. The younger Malamute has a taste for siding so I figure I must live in a ginger bread house.

The stitch pattern is called a puff shell stitch.

It really is an easy stitch.
I am looking at how this gal does the finishing row. I won't be adding a border but want a straight finishing row.

I cant believe I didnt think of rock candy! :lau :lau

I really am glad that they threw it up instead of a more serious outcome. No pun intended.

I am SO making something out of this! The edging looks knitted 🤔🤔

Top Bottom