@Redhead Rae That baby will be here before you know it! And I love that you actually wear your headphones as intended.
My mom and I used to make and freeze apple pie. Lots of pie. ( I think our record was 60) We got an apple peeler thinking it would be faster. It peeled fair, cored worse and the slices were way to thin. It made a huge mess too. We would set it up on table with wax paper as a shoot into a trash bagfor the peels. (I didn't have chickens at the time) But there would be apple juice everywhere. After a few attempts to make it work we went back to doing everything by hand.
I know he will be here soon, these last few weeks just seem interminable.

Actually, I only wear my single "headphone" like that when I wear it in my Left ear, it is an iPhone brand one so I have to switch the direction it points. I always lop off the headphone that doesn't have the controller on it because I never wear both at the same time and I hate the extra one getting tangled in things. Being 65% deaf I feel too closed off from the world if I have both headphones in and end up getting startled a lot by people "sneaking" up on me. Which they aren't really doing, but it feels like it.

I'm considering getting the spiralizer/corer/peeler/slicer attachment for my kitchen aid. For apple crisp, the thin slices actually work well. I know about the juice getting everywhere because I always used the slicer/corer portions of the countertop device when I make apple sauce because there is no way I'm hand slicing 40-100lbs of apples. The device is also simple enough that my husband and FIL can use it to help. I always run my applesauce through a food mill, so that gets out the peels and I like how applesauce tastes better if it is cooked with the peels on.

I know he will be here soon, these last few weeks just seem interminable.

Actually, I only wear my single "headphone" like that when I wear it in my Left ear, it is an iPhone brand one so I have to switch the direction it points. I always lop off the headphone that doesn't have the controller on it because I never wear both at the same time and I hate the extra one getting tangled in things. Being 65% deaf I feel too closed off from the world if I have both headphones in and end up getting startled a lot by people "sneaking" up on me. Which they aren't really doing, but it feels like it.

I'm considering getting the spiralizer/corer/peeler/slicer attachment for my kitchen aid. For apple crisp, the thin slices actually work well. I know about the juice getting everywhere because I always used the slicer/corer portions of the countertop device when I make apple sauce because there is no way I'm hand slicing 40-100lbs of apples. The device is also simple enough that my husband and FIL can use it to help. I always run my applesauce through a food mill, so that gets out the peels and I like how applesauce tastes better if it is cooked with the peels on.

Good morning Rae 😊

Good morning everybody :frow

Good morning Fishy 😊

Back
Top Bottom