My son chose a car yesterday. He does all the OMG paperwork this morning....just in time for our forecasted 18-24" snow that's coming.šŸ˜³

He is an excellent driver so it's not his driving that worries me.

He chose a 2021 Toyota Camry...I forget which exact model but it is a hybrid.
Color is light silver with leather interior.

Yup big $$$$$$.
Glad he got a car
Not sure how that does in the snow.

My Buick LeSabre was great in snow. The Ford escape not so good...both front wheel drive.

I liked my LeSabre. I agree they are/were good in snow. My Impala.... No not good. I understand what you're saying there.
I was meaning he won't have the switching to a rear wheel drive and different handling of those.

He has been driving for 16 years with 2 accidents both caused by others. Both of those he was rear ended in dry conditions. I hope he watches his 6.

I call foul play on mother nature!

Screenshot_20210309-132738.png

No fair!

At the old house my birds scared the daylights out of me one day. Causing a horrible ruckus when I was standing right outside the run. I turn to look into the sky behind me to large black shadow coming right at me. It was one of the landlords homing pigeons. Darn near landed on my head. I was not expecting a bird to kamikaze at my face at that moment.

@Redhead Rae That baby will be here before you know it! And I love that you actually wear your headphones as intended.
My mom and I used to make and freeze apple pie. Lots of pie. ( I think our record was 60) We got an apple peeler thinking it would be faster. It peeled fair, cored worse and the slices were way to thin. It made a huge mess too. We would set it up on table with wax paper as a shoot into a trash bagfor the peels. (I didn't have chickens at the time) But there would be apple juice everywhere. After a few attempts to make it work we went back to doing everything by hand.

A Camery is a great car. The new ones rate really well. My mom had a 2000 that I took over and got it to 240k miles before I got another car.

Back
Top Bottom