Hi folks!

Only got woken up once last night but it was a doozy. I got to sleep around 11 and the Milk Drinker woke up around 1:30am. Just as I get him laid down asleep at 3am, Thing 2 starts screaming. I send DH to help him out. Apparently it was a night terror or something and he went right back to sleep. I doze off a little and at 3:15am, Thing 2 actually wakes up. I go in because DH was in the bathroom and had a drive this morning. I had to do a mini bedtime routine for him to get him back to sleep. By the time I get back to my bed, the Milk Drinker is waking up again. He doesn’t sleep well if he isn’t in contact with a person, usually me. I didn’t get back to sleep until 4:15-4:30. Then I had to wake up at 7 because DH and Thing 1 were taking a drive to Morgantown to pick up our Azure Standard order.

I’m determined to get outside later today and separate out my breeding groups and set aside the 10 birds I’m going to sell to the guy in May. His wife is in WV visiting her daughter and grandkids. They live in MO.
What a fun night. 😢

Hey y'all.

Happy belated birthday, Bob, and I'm sorry you lost your hens. Any tracks to give you an idea of what got in? I hope you and Sue had a good evening.

Henny, I'm glad your hubby is back, and my condolences for his loss. I get the feeling he lost more than his dad, he lost some more respect for other family members.

Rae, I hope you were able to get a nap in and that the 3 Musketeers let you get some decent sleep.

Mo, GG is absolutely adorable. Fishy, having to downsize by breed is no fun, but it's better than getting fined and having to get rid of other animals.

For everyone, :hugs :hugs I know I missed some people and things that have happened, but it's only because I forgot to take notes while catching up. I did read everything.

I miss y'all and will try to not be AWOL as long next time.

Hey y'all.

Happy belated birthday, Bob, and I'm sorry you lost your hens. Any tracks to give you an idea of what got in? I hope you and Sue had a good evening.

Henny, I'm glad your hubby is back, and my condolences for his loss. I get the feeling he lost more than his dad, he lost some more respect for other family members.

Rae, I hope you were able to get a nap in and that the 3 Musketeers let you get some decent sleep.

Mo, GG is absolutely adorable. Fishy, having to downsize by breed is no fun, but it's better than getting fined and having to get rid of other animals.

For everyone, :hugs :hugs I know I missed some people and things that have happened, but it's only because I forgot to take notes while catching up. I did read everything.

I miss y'all and will try to not be AWOL as long next time.

It is good to see you! I am sure life gets busy. :hugs
I am hoping it is a good busy and that you are able to pop in more.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning Bob. :frow

I am wishing everyone a good day.

We got 3-4 inches of snow and it's COLD out there this morning. We should have sunshine today and more snow tomorrow.

We are predicted to 5" of the white stuff. I must remind myself not to remove the water heaters and driveway markers till May. If all that winter stuff was still in place and not needed we wouldn't get snow.
They were saying 3 for me and then dropped to 1...got about a quarter inch and it's melted

Back
Top Bottom